chapter 1

when the speaker of my high school graduation said that college was going to be a brand new adventure of life. A place of self-discovery and when we look back in 20 years will be the good old days. hopefully he was lying when he said it would be the good old days. because of then I would have a shitty life.

The past month since school started was consist of useless class, that have nothing to do with my major. Soccer practice that is constantly kicking my ass. My roommate who's been trying to drag me out for parties. essays and homework that I always seem to forget.

"ty I'm going to get a snack, do you want one before practice" Sam said on her way out of the dorm.

"No thanks I'm not that's hungry" I said still looking at the computer.

"ok I'm going to straight to practice after i'll see you there " sam said as she walked out.

being at USC has been good but it also a pain in the ass. But soccer and my friends have been a major stress reliever. to be quite honest with you soccer has always been that way with me. Since I first soccer a goal at age 4 or making varsity freshman year it has always been there, when everything seem to turn into shit.

the friends part came a little bit harder. growing up I was always a introvert. I didn't really have many friends. and the ones I did have were merely acquaintance I made through soccer. but being at USC, I feel that I've made my first real friend in sam.

Sam is my roommate at USC and so far it been really good. we really balance each other out. she's more of the energetic girl, who's willing to go party every night if she can. while Im more quiet rather stay in and read a new book. nevertheless she a really sweet girl with a kind heart. we became closer also because we are both on the soccer team and she's really good. she plays midfield and I play forward.

she possess these amazing foot skill then she with a great pass and with my speed the end result is usually a goal. when we play it looks like we played together for years, in reality it has only been a few months. we been told we have amazing chemistry, but only the friends type. she really straight hooking-up with a new boy every week. also I really do not see her attractive like that. Dont get me wrong she has beautiful long brown hair over Carmel skin tone and a slim figure. but I would never see her more than a friend anyways

I wonder if she even knows I am gay. I'm not hiding it my sexuality, I am just not as open about it.  if someone would to ask me I would tell them , but I still have yet to tell my parents. Im still scared about their response.

as I look up from the laptop finish up my business homework I glance over at the clock. I quickly shot out of bed knowing that it 2:45 and practice starts at 3 and it across campus. I grab my gear, my phone and some water bottles and rush out the door. As I make it out of the building I glance down at my watch and I see I have 10 mins left. I start to run hopefully not running into people. I dodged through the crowd halfway across campus with 5 min left. I'm in a full sprint as I approach the field and see the girls warming up. once I get on the field I quickly put on my cleats to start warming up.

"Hudson you're late" I snap my head at the direction of the voice. I look to see my coach staring at his clipboard. I look down at my watch and see I was late by 1 minute. I sigh and said " I'm sorry coach it will not happen again." he looked up and met my eyes and said " you're damn right it will not happen again, you know the rules I'll see you after practice on Friday for your punishment."

"yes coach" I respond and get up to start practice. this is going to be a long week.

not proof read

hi this is A, this is the first part of the story hopefully see you soon thanks for reading