chapter 28

me and billie lay in the bed for a while in silence. but in a comfortable silence. we just embrace each other savory the new moment we have together. after a few minutes billie lifts her head from my chest and looks me in the eyes with a wide smile. I take in her cute dimples on her cheeks. 

"what" I said with a laugh.

"its nothing I'm just really happy" she says bringing her hands to my face, holding it.

"me too" I said smiling back

"actually um if you want um I have concert on Friday, you can come if you want" she said.

"I would but I have practice that day"

"oh ok" she said with her head down

I place my hand on her chin lifting her head up and meet her low eyes and say, "you know if I could I would right?"

"yea"

before we could finish our conversation sam opened the doored to the dorm. she meets with a surprise and confuse face. since it her first time meeting billie but also the last few conversation we had about billie have been negative.

"hey sam, this is billie. and billie this sam my dorm mate."

billie gets up and shakes sam hands greeting each other. sam gives me the eyes of 'I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do when she gone'. sam put the food down on the tables before looking over in a sad face saying, "im sorry billie if I would of none you were here I would have picked you up something"

"no its ok I was going to eat off of anyways" she said looking at me with a smirk

"who said you could?"

"I did"

"well I hope you enjoys salads" I said with a laugh going to the table picking up the bowls 2 forks and the dressing, while billie groans laying down on my bed.

"why don't you eat anything fun"

"I do just not that often if I want to play"

"you should of choose to be a singer I get to eat whatever the hell I want" she said

"I bet you do" I responded sitting back on the bed

"hey are you calling me fat" she said hitting my arm

" quite the opposite actually. the amount of food you eat you stay slim down"

"thanks now let's eat".

I pass her a fork and we dive into the salad together. we eat in silence before sam speaks up and ask what we want to watch. billie wanted to watch insidious while I wanted to watch to all the boys I've loved before. we argued for a bit but billie quickly gave in when I gave her a kiss on the cheek. which also resulted into a deep blush in her cheeks. we watch the movie altogether sam on her bed and billie and me on mine. billie snuggles into my side and around half through the movie under the blanket I feel her hand trying to hold mine. I quickly accept and intertwine our finger feeling a smile on her face. once the movie ended billie realize that she had to head home as it was getting late.

"goodbye sam it was nice meet you" she said getting up and giving sam a hug

"bye billie I had a lot of fun"

I decide to walk billie to her car to make sure she got there safely. we hold hands as we make our way out fo the building. billie keeping her head trying to avoid being seen. we walk in good silence slowly approaching her car, both of us not wanting this night to end. when we get to her car we both lean against the the hood looking up at the non-existent stars in the sky.

"thanks for tonight" I said finally looking at her.

"thank you for allowing me too" she said looking at me. we both smile at each other.

"one last wish though" she said while she turns towards me put her arm on either side of me boxing me into the car and her.

"what" I said curious on what she doing.

"unblock me on instagram oh and my number please" she says with a smirk as she pulls me into her. making the space between quickly disappear as our body touch.

out of all things she could say that was the last thing I was expecting. this resulted in me letting out loud laugh throwing my head back. she quickly cover my mouth since it nighttime and I was definitely about to wake people up. "shhh your going to wake people" she said whispering in my ear. I lick her hand on my mouth so I can speak. she promptly moved her hand making a gross face wiping on her shirt.

"fine I will unblock you when I get back upstairs" I said with a smile.

a child like smile grows on her face as she moves her hands from the hood of her car to my waist. the she pulls me into a hug before saying, "thanks just ignore my past texts they were pretty cringey."

"nooo I think I will read over them" I said.

"omg" she said dropping her head onto my shoulders, making me laugh a little.

"its getting late" I said whisper in her ear

" I know I should go" she letting go opening the door to her car. I give her one last hug placing a small kiss on her cheeks before letting her in her car.

a blush comes over her cheeks which she quickly tries to cover, however unsuccessful. she rolls down the window, and says "goodnight princess"

"goodnight shorty" I said.

and with that I watch her pull off into the nights road. I walk back into my dorm quietly as sam is still asleep. I change into pjs and lay on my bed with a smile that seem to not go away. before I could go to bed I open my phone going to instagram going to billie account to unblock her and following her again. then going to her contact and unblocking her number. as soon as I do so I see 163 message and 50 missed calls from her. man she wasn't joking about blowing up my phone. I send her text about them

Tyler: thanks for blowing up my phone

Billie: oh yea I kinda went overboard

Tyler: kinda???

Billie: ok yea I went pretty hard

Tyler: are you home yet

Billie:no 

Tyler: billie!!! dont text while driving your going to get in ANOTHER accident

Billie: relax I stopped to get food that salad was not fulling

Tyler: ok text me when your home safe

Billie: aww she cares

Tyler: yea I do

Billie: good cause I care too

I wait about 20 minutes for a text from here saying she home.

Billie: I'm home gn princess

Tyler: gn shorty 

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A