chapter 31

2 week later

these past few weeks have been very stressful to say the least. classes project assignments have gotten a lot longer and more harder. practice have been grueling because of the tournament. oh yea we have entered the division 1 championship tournament and we are already in the top 8. so far it was easy going against easy teams, but I know it going to get rapidly hard playing against these new opponent. billie been away this past couples days for some sort of business. we try to FaceTime but it been hard with our opposing schedule. but we do text often back and worth. even when it felt like I was having the shittiest day, I would lay in my bed and look at my message and see her send the weirdest memes to my phone. but whatever it is, makes my day completely better because of her.

so I decide to plan a date for us when she gets back. I told her yesterday and she was extremely happy to get alone with me just to hang out. she said she wanted me to keep it small and not spend to much. but I quickly ignored that statement wanting to spoil her because she deserves it. she also been trying to tell me what we are doing but I was adamant about it being a surprise. however that didn't try to stop her from spamming ideas at what she thinks we were doing which were all of. I ding interrupts my thoughts and see im getting a text from billie

Billie: roller skating?

Tyler: no and even if you do say it 

Billie: your no funnn

Tyler: I promise we will have a lot of fun tomorrow

Billie: promise?

Tyler: I promise

Billie: at least tell me what to wear

Tyler: nothing

Billie: that could arranged

Tyler: I'm kidding but something comfortable 

Billie: I have to head to the airport but ill talk to you before I take off

POV Billie

"what got you all smiling about?"

I quickly turn off my phone and look and a see a smirking finn. I take a breath trying to flush my cheeks and say, "im justing talking to Tyler"

he takes the seat of my hotel bed, while I get up and make sure I have everything packed before we head tot he airport.

"what are you 2 lovebird up to" he said as he lays his head down on the pillow. I try to hide my smile but embracing fail as I give in and say, "we are going on a date tomorrow".

Finn get off the bed and runs towards me wrapping his arms around me into a big bear hug. I try to wiggle out but quickly give up since he was stronger then me. he reach up one of his hand up and ruffles up my hair which cause me laugh. he laugh alongs with me and say, "awww my little sister going on a date".

"yes I am, now let go because we need to go" I said

"fine" he says and unwraps his arms and takes a seat on the desk waiting for me to finish. I do one last go around making sure I don't forget anything. I grab my luggage and we head out meeting my parents at the lobby. we head out the back entrance to avoid crowd. with the help of security we get in the car with me, Finn, and my mom in the back and my dad in the passenger seat. as we drive to the airport I look out the window and see the passing buildings. my daydream ends to Finn repeatedly taking my arm. sometimes I wonder how he's the older siblings. I turn my head annoying acknowledging him and he says loud enough for everyone to hear and says, "so are you guys dating" finish with a smirk.

both my parent turn their head interested in the topic that Finn happily brought up. I shove his arm before saying, "can you be any loud"

"yep"

I roll my eyes and look back to the window but my mom ask, "are you dating someone?"

"nooo" I say rubbing my head trying to get off the topic

"but you are going on a date" finn adds.

"you are with who?" my dad says turning around with his seat.

"just Tyler dad" I said mumbling

"oh I love that girl, so are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" my mom said excitedly.

"I don't know we are taking things slow okay" I answer honestly.

"but you like her right?" my dad asked

"yea"

"ok"

my phone ding with a notification from instagram. I opened it and see that Tyler has posted a new photo. it was a photo of her during the last game advancing them to the top 8. she do be looking really good in that soccer uniforms. man I really do be thinking gay but only for though, maybe Sabrina. I instantly liked the photo and put a comment. the fans have been really sweet about the friendship I have with Tyler. I was scared that she would not want be around me because how crazy some of them could be to people I hang around. but she still here despite that, which is a plus if we do public. since she seem fine with the rumored comments I should be fine too.

we finally arrive to the airport and we checked the luggage. we walked through security pretty smoothly and we getting to the first class lounge. I take a seat and take out my phone and text Tyler.

Billie: hey

Billie: helllo

Billie: tylerrrrrr

Billie: are you busyyyy

Billie: hello

Tyler: hello billie

Billie: hey wyd

Tyler: just taking a ice bath

Billie: shiii isn't that cold

Tyler: yea but you get use and its help sore muscle wyd

Billie: I just got to the first class wing and Im bored

Tyler: so the first thing on your mind is go bother Tyler

Billie: yea I missed you and you were the first thing on my mind

Tyler: SOFT

Billie: no I'm not take that it back

Tyler: no you are and its ok because I miss you too

Billie: soo about this date what should I bring to this picnic

Tyler: no even close Eilish

Billie: come on just tell me 

Tyler: that would just ruin the surprise

Billie: fine I got to go the plane boarding now

Tyler: ok have a safe flight

Billie: thanks

I get up from my seat with  my family and we head on to the plane first and sit down in our pods. Finn is next to me and our parents are behind. as I sit down Finn looks over and says, "how was your text sesh with your girlfriend"

I turn my body away from him as we start to take off and say, "she not my girlfriend" well not yet.

I wanted to write more billie pov

tell how did you guys like it or not

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A