chapter 29

Thursday 

I wake up to the blinding sun and California heat. I turn on my phone to see it 8:30, I missed my alarm for my 9 am class. I quickly I get out of bed change into some comfy sweats grabs my bag and jog out of my dorms quietly not trying to wake sam. morning sam is cranky sam. the next morning after billie came over we had a long talk about billie. I told her about how billie has changed and how we were taking thing slow. she was happy for me ,but like me still nervous for the future of me and billie. I finally arrive at my first class with a minute to spare. I take one of the few empty seats and open my laptop when my phone buzzed. I looked to see a text from billie telling my good morning and I have a good day. I respond by saying thanks and good morning ft later? she has no idea what going to happen tomorrow.

at my class was over I head over to the dining hall to grab some lunch and head back to the dorm. I enter my dorm open my laptop and turn on criminal minds. I take a bite of my chicken sandwich and pull out my phone and text finn.

Tyler: hey finn I need your help

Finn: hey what's up

Tyler: billie invited me to the show tomorrow but I said I couldn't go because of practice. but im going to try to rush and surprise at the end of the show

Finn: omg that's great I could get you the VIP badge you can come backstage

Tyler: omg thanks

Finn: i'll tell our mom so she can meet you at the door and take you to watch

Tyler: thank i'll talk to you later

I closed my phone and turn my attention back to the laptop. a few minute later I feel my phone start buzzing and seeing it billie wanting to FaceTime me. I press answer and is greet by the smiling blue head girl.

"hey" I said after swallow the piece of the food I had in my mouth

"hey what are you eating?" she said moving around.

"a chicken Sandwich" I said as I was taking a another bite. she scrunches up her face in disgust before mutter murderer under her breath. I clutch my chest pretending to be upset at her comment before saying, "it not my fault they taste so good, by the way where are you?" noting her background looks different.

"in my room" she said panning the camera around showing me but It looks different because the red lights are off. 

"why are red lights off" I said curiously

her face saddens and says, "I wasn't feeling it"

I sit up trying figure out what going on "what's wrong"

"its stupid, I just wish you could be there tomorrow. since you haven't seen me perform live at my best you know." 

"I know I wish I could be there too, just try to pretend I'm out there and give it your all" I said trying so hard not to give the surprise away.

"ok, well let me tell you about what happened early" she said bringing her mood back up. and we stayed like that for next 2 hours. billie telling my how Finn said something stupid and I sit with a smile at her enthusiasm.

Friday

"nice work girls give me 2 cool down laps and you're done for today" coach said as he picking up cones.

we all get on the track and start running, even though I'm exhausted I try to run as fast as I can so I can hurry towards the concert. I finish running and quickly grab my stuff and head back into my dorm room. good thing I had my outfits before I left. before I head into the shower I looked at the time it 7pm she should be heading on stage now. I run into the shower and wash thoroughly but fast. I get out a change into my clothes and grab my bag, phone and keys and head to my car.