chapter 21

I wake up today with a notification on my phone, I turned it over and I see im tagged in a USC post on instagram. I opened and I looked and see it was sport articles and pressed it and the headline read.

Dynamic duos of Tyler Hudson and Sam James may take USC to win the championship

wow I knew we were doing good but I would say it was the whole team not just us. maybe this is what coach said was right about going pro. but would that be the right decision leaving school before I graduate. I talked to same about the article she says coach had the same discussion with her. she says if she get the opportunity then she not going to waste it. I roll back over and think about what she said while scrolling through my phone. sam gets up and head out because she was hanging out with Joshua. when I scrolled I saw a message from billie

Billie: hey I'm picking you up at 4

Tyler: ok should I eat before

Billie: no we are eating there

Tyler:so its a restaurant

Billie: I'm saying too much

Tyler: ok I'll see at 4 shorty

Billie: I'll see you

I scroll through instagram and twitter longer than I would want to admit. until I saw it was getting close to 4 so I went and took a shower. I changed into some black ripped jeans and a cropped red shirt. I did some light make-up and see it 3:50 I slip on my red Jordan retro 3. I grab my purse and make sure I have my keys, wallet, and phone. I head down to the dorms lobby and exit the building and I sit down on the bench outside. few minute later I see her black car roll up, I hop off the bench and walk over and get in. once I get in I turn and see her, she's wearing matching blue sweatshirt and shorts. I look up and I see she has her down but it cover with beanie and a huge smile across her face.

"hey mamas" she says

"hey are you ready?"

"more than ready" she says reversing the car. once we are on the road she passes me the aux cord and says "play so weak shit I might have to cancel this date." we both break out into a fit of laughter. I put on some twenty one pilot recent album trenches. 

"ok the date still on"

"good"

after a few minutes I feel her grab my hand. I look up to her and intertwine our hands and she's smile. it takes about 20 minutes to get the building. it look pretty sketchy because we had to drive around to the back entrance of someplace. she then get on her phone and calls someone saying she's here. 

"your not trying to kill me right" I said jokingly

she turned to me with a serious expression and says "maybe" causing me to become nervous.

"im kidding" she says. next a door to the building opens to guy holding it. billie gets out of the car and I follow her. once I get around laced her hand in mine and walks to the door.

"theater 7" the man said

"thanks"

we walk to theater 7 and I see we are in a movie theater. I walk in and the entire theater in empty while avenger endgame is on the screen waiting to play. me and billie take seat in the middle near the back, after a while there wasn't anyone else coming into the theater that when I put it together.

"Billie" I said

"what" she responded mechivously

"you did not buy out a whole theater for our date"

"maybe" she responded With a grin

before I could respond workers came and brought us some food and drinks and snacks. after they left I turned towards and says "thank you", then giving her a small kiss the lips. the movie starts and billie whispers in my ear "no problem its just your going to have to explain to me what going on"

we watch the whole movie while eating the food we got. I did have to explain some parts, and I did shed a few tears during iron man death. I really did enjoy my time with her and being alone with her. on our way to the car she explained why we went through the back entrance. this is because she didn't want to get mobbed. I being to feel bad for her because she can't really go anywhere anymore because of the risk. We ended stopping at a ice cream place and getting some, we eat them in the car trying to be a hidden. as we we were eating I turned towards billie and smile at her.

"what" she said giggling

I leaned forward and move my body near her. I slowly move my finger to her mouth wiping a little bit of ice cream off her mouth causing her to blush. "I really enjoyed this billie" I said.

"me too" she said before pushing her lips unto mine. I grab my free hand grabbing her face. after a few minutes we pull away with a smile on both our face. after finish she drives me back to my dorms when she pulls up I give her a long hug thanking her again. I get out and walked in to my room really happy.

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A