chapter 7

we spent the next hours learning almost everything about each other. from billie obsession with burritos to Finn producing all their music and Claudia growing youtube channel. I told them about how soccer effected my life. with everything I said billie listened invested in what I had say , and I did the same for her. as the time approach 1am, Finn and Claudia went into his room so they could go to sleep. billie and I decide to go to her room aswell.

Tyler: hey I wasn't expecting to sleepover so I don't have any clothes, can I borrow some please.

billie looked at me and responded "yea of course". she went to look into her closet for something for both of us to wear. during this time I looked around her room her red lights illuminates everything. It looks like she has hundreds of pair of shoes. on her wall she has posters of herself from what seem like tours and fan arts hangs along. "here you go" billie says walking over to me. I reach out to take the clothes and mutter a thanks. "you don't mind me change in here, right?" I said. growing up in sport I'm used to changing around girls all the time. I might not be comfortable with my body but I usually change quickly. "um yea no problem" she says looking down. I turn around and took off my pants and slip on the pair of shorts she gave me. I pull off my shirt and as I bent down to pick up the the shirt I look in the mirror, and I swear I thought billie was looking at my ass. but I don't think so she wouldn't right? I put the shirt and turn around and walk over to the bed and see she's on her laptop.

Tyler: what do you want to do?

Billie: do you want to watch the office?

Tyler: sure I haven't seem much of it

Billie: what how come?

Tyler: I don't think it that funny

billie gives me a shocked look and opened Netflix and pull up the latest episode of the office. as the episode plays every funny scene comes on she looked towards me for confirmation and I give a laugh and she smiled. we watch 2 more episode before it became 2:30 and we decide we would finish later on. " so tell me something you have never told anyone before" billie said looking at me. " we just met early today and you want me to tell you my darkest secrets?" I said we a laugh and turn my body to face her. "well I already have you in bed, so you can say I work fast" she says with a smirk. I smile and begin to think what I'm going to tell her. I take a breath and say, " I scared that I won't live up to the expectation of me. my parents struggled growing up and they want the best for my siblings and I. so when I got into college full ride I know I had to work hard in soccer to keep it. then coach said I had potential to go professional. I just don't want to mess it up you know?" billie give a sincere smile and says, " I understand with my music there a lot of people looking up to me and I don't want to let them down". I met her eyes and said " I never listen to your music but by the way you spoke about it early you seem genuine and and love to do it, so I don't think you will let them down." she reach over and give me a hug and mutter a thanks into my shoulders.

I open my phone and go to instagram and go through people stories before I got to sleep. billie still had her arms around and see she looking at my phone but I don't mind. I haven't posted anything in a while, so I went to my camera roll and picked my best photo and posted it

 I haven't posted anything in a while, so I went to my camera roll and picked my best photo and posted it

liked by sammyy and 1,940 others

Ty.Huds I miss my braids

View all 390 comments
sammyy: out here looking cute without me
Ty.Huds: your the cute one

Jay.huds: eww😬
Ty.Huds: maybe that's why I'm the favorite child
Jay:Huds: love ya❤️
Ty.huds: mmmhhh
User1: pretty

User2: love the braids

billieeilish: Hot

Billie1fan: omg Billie comments

Eilishfan: how does Billie know her

Superbillie: she was probably on her explore page

Luvbillie: she's ugly anyways🤮
IloveO'Connell: I agree

"how did you find my instagram" I looked toward billie. " oh I just saw your name and commented" she said. " you have some intense fans huh". " oh im sorry I don't want them to do that I forgot sometimes. do you want me to delete the comment?". " no its fine lets go to sleep" I said. and with that she smiled and snuggled into my chest and we both lets the darkness take over our eyes.

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A