chapter 9

I spent the rest of that day with the o'connell. we talked about different topics and played music and danced around. it was fun, after we a few hours me and billie migrated back to her room. she decide to let me pick the show and I pick criminal minds, which in fact is the best crime show of all time. it was fun to talk about opinions with billie because she was right it was hilarious.  "so when are they going to find out who the killer is" she asked. "we will find out by there end of the show when they catch him" I responded. "well I think it that guy" she says pointing to the screen. " it can't be he has none of the characterstics of the unsub agent Hotchner described." I try to explain. "you must really like this show" she said look at me. "yup this is my office." we ended watching 5 episode billie got hold of the concept of the show. I got the text from sam that I can come back to the room.

I was happy because I knew it was getting late and I didn't even start my homework for my Monday class. but I also was sad that I didn't want to leave billie. I tell billie that Im going to head home soon. she looked disappointed and tired to convince me to stay but I tell her  about my homework. in which she replied that why school sucks ass and we laugh. I picked up phone to order a uber but it was quickly snatched out of my hand. "what are you doing" I laughed. I'm taking you home she says with a straight face. " do you realize neither of us have a car rn." "oh yea..., finn will take us home" ."are you sure". "yep lets go" and with that she drags me out of the room into his room for a tiny girl she has a lot of power. without knocking she opens the door and before say anything we see Claudia  on top of Finn  in which we obviously interrupted there alone time.

billie: OMG

Finn: close the damn door

and with that we close the door and back away and go back to her room.

Billie: I wish I can unsee that

Tyler: well at least they were clothed

Billie: that's not helping

Finn walks into billie room  and gives us a strange look

Finn: what did you guys need?

billie: can you take Tyler home

Finn: yea we are heading home anyway since you killed the mood billie

Billie: sorry brother

we all walk into the living room and say bye to her parents and making it into the Finn Tesla. I tell finn the address . he turns on the radio and the speaker starting bumping to the bass in the song.

Tyler: this song is fire what the name of it

they all start laughing. then billie spoke up and said Bad Guy

Tyler: oh ok I'm going to add it to my playlist what's the artist name?

they start laughing again like there something I did not know. well I guess there was.

billie: its me

Tyler: really wow

Billie: have you not heard of me?

Tyler: sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but no I haven't

we start playing more of billie music and it really good. the way her sound there like no one like her. we pull up to the parking lot of school. "thanks for ride and hanging out" I said as I get out the car. "no problem hope to see you soon". before I starting walking I hear my name and  I turn around to see a nervous billie looking out the window. "yea".

"umm I wonder we can hang out again, I had fun and im pretty sure you did too. well only if you want you don't have t-"

I cut off her ramble by putting my hand over her mouth and smile

"im pretty busy in the morning with classes and soccer but im usually free in the later afternoon and evening"

"so should we plan out a time orrrr"

I let a laugh on how nervous billie was. I move my mouth to her ear because that always make her more nervous. " you have my number you know how to use it." and with that I turn on my heels before I turning my head back to say goodnight billie. when I looked I saw a obvious flustered billie barely able to say a goodnight back. I make my way up to my room to find sam on her bed

"what's has you all smile about"

"nothing I just spent time with billie and her family it was fun. but now I need to start this homework for tomorrow."

" if you need help I'm here"

"thanks"

the next hours were spent finish up my homework while watching criminal minds in the background. when I finally finish I lay down in bed and sam already been knocked out for the past hour. before I fall asleep I see my phone light up and see a notification from billie

billie: is this the right way to use your number?

Tyler: yup lol

Billie: gn tyler

Tyler: gn billie

and with that I fell asleep happy for the second night in the row.

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A