chapter 37

"ty the black one or the blue one" billie said holding up the 2 different shirts

"the black one" I said still scrolling through instagram. Bille for the past 30 minute been going through her closet trying to find the perfect outfit for my family dinner. I only took 5 minutes so I've been just waiting for her.

"your not even looking Tyler" she said groaning. I close my phone and sit up from the bed. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and lean down and whisper, " I don't need to look. 1 we are going to be outside, 2 the temperature will drop and the long sleeve are a better options, and last but certainly not least you always look sexy in black" ending with a kiss near her ear and walk away.

before I leave the room I take a glance at her and see she still flustered. I laugh and say I'm going to the living room. I see Claudia and Finn at the table and I grab seat next to them.

"hey Tyler" Claudia said first taking sip of her drinks.

"hey guys"

"where are you guys heading?" finn said

"my family is having a dinner to celebrate the championship win" I said

"oh that great is this the first she meet them?"

"official yes, they met briefly at one of the games"

"oh yea I remember" Finn said.

"yea we should be leaving soon but you know how longs she takes" I said laughing with them joining in as well.

"do be making fun of me" billie said walking up to us taking a seat on my lap. I instantly wrap my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"you two are so cute" Claudia awws.

"thanks". billie says before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"eww I love you guys and all but I don't need to see my little sister do that in front of me" Finn said making fake gagging noise. Claudia slaps his arms and says, "don't listen to him".

" after the past year watching you and Claudia you better get use to it" billie says leaning back.

he shrugs his shoulders and says true. I look at my phone and see it time to go. I sit up and we say goodbye to Claudia and Finn and head to the car. I open the door for her before walking over to my side and start the car and head towards my parents house. it about 45 minutes drive so we have a good distance to go.

"are you excited" billie says looking over to me

"yea I haven't been able to see them much since they live far away. I call them a lot but it different be able to see them in person" I said smiling

"I happy that your happy" she said smiling

"thanks are you excited?"

"yea just a little nervous" she said looking down at her rings

"why" I said putting one of my hands on her lap to comfort her. she holds my hand says, "I dont know I just want them to like me"

"they will and my sister is practically already in love with you" I said causing her to laugh. after about another 20 minutes of talking and listening to music we pull up to my childhood home.

"your ready?" I said unbuckling my seatbelt looking at billie who hasn't moved yet. I reach over and hold her face in my hand and caress her cheek and say ,"they are going to love you" giving her a kiss.

"ok lets go" we get out and head up to the front door.

and I hold her hand and intertwine our fingers and I rung the door bell. after a few seconds the door swings open and I'm brought into a tight hug by my dear mothers. even though I got like 5 inches on her she still got a strong grip