chapter 30

"Bro turn that shit down I can barely hear myself think" Billie said turning the volume down on the radio from the music I was listening too.

"first of all I'm not your bro" I said pointing at her once I get to a red light which caused her to burst out laughing.

"second that the only way to listen to music" I said turning back to the road

"fine, can we get something to eat" she asked

"no you insulted my music" I said with fake upset face as I drove down the street.

"please Tyler" she said reaching over and rest her hand on my thigh inch closer and closer up. I to her and see her pout, I let out a sigh turning into a cvs to get some snacks. I look back to her and see her smiling wide which caused me to smile. I park and get out and get the food because if she went cvs would turn into a whole meet and greet. I enter the store and get some food and drink she would like, then I went to pay and head out. I get back into the car we head back to her house. finally we arrive to her I grab the bags and enter house.

"hey I didn't know you guys went to the store" Finn said from the couch when he saw us.

"yea I had to feed the demon" I said to billie. which she responded to jokingly shoving me and Finn laughing

"but I did get you something though" I said reaching in the bag and pulling out candy I know he would like. I passed him the candy and he smiled and thanked me. me and billie head to her room. she directly down on her bed and takes out her phone. I pass her the snack I got her and she said thank and start to devour them. I walk over to her dresser and try to find clothes for both of to wear. I pick out 2 shirts and shorts. I change into to mine first and glance towards the mirror and see billie looking at me while eating

"your enjoying yourself?" I said turning around and looking at her.

"yup" she said smirk

"come on you need to change" I said passing her the clothes I picked.

"I don't want to" she whined like a child

"please billie so we can get under the covers" I said with pleading eyes

"fine" she huffed and changed in the pj and we rolled back the cover and we get under them. billie snuggles into my side and she pulls out her laptop and opening Netflix. we both decide just to watch the office since we been watching criminal minds for a while. we watch about 2 episodes quietly laughing not trying to wake the house. I closed the laptop as I see billie fighting sleep, I give a soft kiss on the lips before going to bed myself.

next day

I wake to some poking in my cheek, but I quickly try to brush it off and going back to sleep. but to no avail the poking does not go away. I open my eyes and see the culprit was long ass acrylic nail. I move her hand away from my face trying to get more sleep.

"come on wake up its already 10:30, lets do something" she said poking my face again. my eyes quickly open when I heard the time. I shot out of bed and looked at my phone and she was right it was 10:30. I overslept and missed my class, I sigh and walk back over to the bed and lay my head in the pillow.

"what's wrong" billie said looking at me concerned

"I missed my class" I said rolling over.

"ohh its ok it just one class" she said rubbing my arm

"yea your right" I sit up on the bed. I give her a kiss before heading to take a shower. I finished taking my shower and dry myself with the towel. when I reach for my clothes forgot them in billie room. I wrap myself in towel and back into her room. I open the door and immediately her jaw drop which I laughed at. I grab my clothes and head out of her room, but before I do I turn around and say, "close your mouth you're going to catch flies.".

I see her cheek turn a dark red and she takes a gulp. I change in the bathroom and come back the room and it seem that billie is on FaceTime with someone. I put my dirty clothes in the basket and ask, "do you want breakfast?"

she looks up from her phone and says," yea, come say hi first".

I walk over to her side of the bed and without looking at her phone first I poking in say hi. I was waiting for a response on the other person but I didn't come. I look at her phone and realize she was live on instagram. my eyes widen as I see her followers growing every sec now at around 1.2 million people. 

billie laughs at my face and says to her phone," this is my friend Tyler"

I watch as comment come in and some of them omg there so cute together and how Im wearing billie clothes. I look down at the shirt I had on and it was a part of her merch. billie read out one of the comments asking if we are together and she said, "no we aren't together ."

I felt myself get sad at the thought of us not being together. we said we are going slow, but I don't billie thought of us be together in public. I brush those thought to the back of my mind and head into the kitchen to eat. I grab to bowls and spoons down on the table then grab the cereal and milk. I take seat at the table and begin eating, after a few minutes billie comes and join me and eats as well. 

"Tyler are you ok" billie asked since she notice the change in my decor since she answered that question.

I build up some courages and asked her, "I know weren't together right now and we said we will take it slow, but um would you ever want to be public with me" I finished with my head down scared at her reaction.

she sighs and reach to my seat grabbing my hand and says, "you know after the photo I was scared at what the public would think. everyone would have a opinion on me and shit. but then I realize the only opinion that I really care about is yours." she said squeeze my hand.

"thanks" I said looking up

"you know ill go public with you when you ask me to be your girlfriend" she said with a smirk

"with due time ms Eilish" I said trying to contain my smile.

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A