chapter 40

"billie"

"billie"

for the past few minutes I have been trying to wake her up. but you know that a bit challenging. "billie if you don't get up your going to be punished" I said jokingly.

"I dont care" she grumbled back into the pillow

"ok" I said cracking my knuckles before going under the covers and start to tickle her. she begin to squirm and laughter trying to move my hands but I down budge. "ty-ty please stop" she said breathing heavy from laughing.

"fine since you're awake" I said leaning down giving her a quick kiss.

"lets go eat"

we both get up and make our way toward the kitchen, we see Maggie has already left some food out. we grab some and sit down and eat

"are you prepared for the interview" I asked with a mouth full of food

billie laugh and says, "swallow your food babe"

I shallowed it and said," see I swallowed it now can you answer my question"

"Ive done like a million interview before there all the same. the only difference this time is their going to ask about"

"are you ok with that"

"I can talk about you all day mamas" she said smiling

I return and say "me too".

we finish our breakfast and head back into to her into her room and get dress. we take turn taking shower before changing and heading back to her living room. everyone was waiting for us so we all make our way into the car and head to the location. me and billie seat in the way back, Finn and Claudia sit in the middle aisle and pat driving while Maggie in the passenger seat. I wrap my arm around billie and she snuggles into my side. we scroll through some fan account on her phone and a lot have been reposting livestream about billie coming out. most have supportive and a little jealous that when billie did come out she was with someone.

"so you know your birthday is coming up" I said.

"yea it coming up" she said scrolling through her feed.

"what do you want anything"

"no I dont want you to waste your money on me ty" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek

"its never a waste when its on you"

"ill think about it"

"ok"

we arrived to the location for the interview and we pull up in the back entrance. we get out and enter the building. the staff takes billie and Finn and get them prep for the interview. after about 20 minutes the interviews begins and Maggie, Patrick, Claudia and I sit in the back and watch. the interview ask them a couple of questions and they played a few songs and they seem to enjoy it. the conversation then shifted to last night livestream.

"so billie you had a pretty big livestream last night" the man said

she giggles and says, "yea you can say that"

"so you came out and announce your girlfriend, how did that feel?" he said.

"it felt like a weight lifted off my shoulder you know. it just I secret that I didn't want to keep much longer. I always try to be open about myself and it also definitely helped that the fans are supportive"

"that's nice to hear is she here today"

"yea she over there" she said pointing over in my direction. the guy looks over and I give him a small wave

"do you think she would want to come up and join us". I begin to shake my head no to billie. but a smirk begin to grow on her face and she says, " she would love too".

"great"

I slowly stand up and make my way on to the set and take seat next to billie. she quickly holds my hand to assure me that everything is going to be alright.

"hey Tyler so how long have you and billie been together?"

"for about couple months now"

"really wow"

"yea time flies when you're having fun" I said smiling towards her.

"so Tyler do you make music too"

I laugh and say, "oh no I leave that stuff up to her and Finn. im actually a student at USC."

"she actually just won the championship for the girls soccer team there and was MVP" billie chimes in proudly

"that's great congrats"

"thank you"

"well it was great meeting you and seeing you again billie"

"bye" billie and I said before walking off set.

"that wasn't so bad was it"

"I dont know how you do that all the time"

she wraps one of her arms around my waist, I put my arm over her shoulder. she says."you get used to it after a couple times. you will to once you become that mega athlete"

"hopefully" I said laughing.

short chapter next one will be time skip to billie birthday

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A