chapter 8

when I fell asleep in billie bed,  that was the best sleep I had in a really long time. until my phone kept ringing constantly waking me from my sleep. I feel like this a reoccurring thing for me in this household. at first I let it go to voicemail, but the person kept calling. billie most be a heavy sleeper because the calling didn't move her a bit. the 3rd time they call, I slowly unwrap my arms around my arms around billie trying not to wake her. I look to see who it was and  it was sam I let the call go and respond with a text.

Tyler: is everything good

Sam: what is with you and taking so damn long to answer your phone

Tyler: I was sleeping sorry

Sam: you 'sleeping' a lot over there

Tyler: just sleeping is everything good

Sam: yea I just wanted to make sure your good and see when you will be back

Tyler: why are you having your special friends over???

sam: maybe..

before I could type another text I felt billie pulling my arms around herself and and telling me to go back to sleep. I chuckle slightly and say needy. she looks up at me with a joking glare before snuggling back into me. 

Tyler: isn't it too early for sex

Sam: 1st its never too early for sex and 2nd its 1pm

I look up at the time and she's right I didn't realize how late billie and I slept in

Tyler: just text me when your done and I'll come back

Sam: thanks see you later

Tyler: yw and not on my bed

even though I would love to lay in bed all day, I think we should start to get up and get ready since it already later in the day. I lean down to the smaller girl ear and whisper,"billie its time to wake up". I quickly get no as a response."well im getting out of bed soo". I try to unwrap her arms gently, but she quickly tighten her grip. good thing we work out regularly I pry off her arms easily. "noooo ty don't leave me" she says trying to pout. I put hand on her chin bringing her face closer to mine making our foreheads touch. I see her cheek being to blush at the sudden touch. I move my face over brining my mouth to her ear and whisper," maybe next time babygirl". I smirks I feel her breath hitch and I quickly get out of bed and dash to the bathroom. when I hit the bathroom I hear a grunt followed you're no fair Tyler!!!!!

as I finish freshen up in the bathroom I make my way over to her room. to my surprise she is up and on her phone. I don't she see me so I decide to surprise her because of my action early. I quietly enter her room without hit the door. then jump on the bed moving her phone then begin ticking her all over. she begins to laugh very loud and begging me to stop but I continue until I become tired and start laughing myself. I collapse on top of her from my laugh fit. "are you hungry" she says. " yea let's head to the kitchen"."wait" she says. I turn my head and see her my a smile on her face "can you carry me please". she tries to work her blue eyes, and man am I caving in to it. "fine" I walk over to her and she gets on my back. I walk into the kitchen with her only back and is greeted by finn and Claudia and 2 new people.

finn: finally you guys woke up

Tyler: now I woke up it was hard getting her awake(motioning to billie on my back who's smile)

cauldia: good morning you two, oh wait good afternoon she's laughs

I walk over to the table and tap billie leg trying to get her off. but she insist on staying on. I reach one of my hand out to the 2 people at the table. I out of intinction put my other under billie legs closer to her ass = making sure she doesn't fall over. I feel her breath stop for a second at the sudden placement, but goes back to normal after a minute. " hello my name is Tyler". 

Maggie: well hello dear I'm billie's and finneas's mom my names Maggie and this is my husband Patrick

Patrick: pleasure to meet you

Maggie: you guys must be hungry go and fix you anything in the kitchen, shout if you need any help.

Tyler: ok thanks

I walk over to the kitchen with billie still on my back.

Tyler: hey billie

billie: yea

Tyler: can you please get down now im tired

billie: fine

I decide to try there vegan and gluten free cereal there always a good time for cereal. billie decide to have the same thing. I went to the fridge to get the almond milk while she got the bowl. it turn around see her struggling to get the bowl from the top shelf with her 5'3 self. I laugh and she turns and says it not funny. I respond with I think it is. I walk over and reach up and grab them easily. I'm 5'7 so I'm not tall but it a perk to be taller than her. " here you go shorty" I smirk. "thanks giant". we fixed our cereal and went back to the table and enter the conversation. 

"so how did you meet billie, Tyler" Patrick asked. everyone at the table let out a laugh beside Patrick and Maggie who are confused and billie starts putting her head down. I put my left hand in her lap to let her know its just jokes. I look she's smiles and starts playing with the rings on my hand as a distraction." well funny you ask that, you're daughter committed a hit and run on my car" I said. Maggie and Patrick gasps, "BILLIE" they both say. "it was accident I didn't see it". "its fine she already apologizes and paid for the damage so its good". "yup and I got a friend out of it" she's adds. Patrick let a sigh "well ok" and we spend the next hours around that table talking about everything and it felt natural like I wasn't out of place, I like this feeling

Not edited

hope you enjoyed

comment and vote

thanks for reading

-A