02

After an hour of setting everyone up and being told the rules during filming hours, they all finally conversed with one another. Everyone was seated on the living room sofa with peppa pig playing on the television (courtesy to the director who said it would bring loads of interactions on twitter). These were the people Jungkook was going to live with for an entire month, and they all looked honestly attractive.

The dude with the platinum blond hair and black turtle neck caught Jungkook's attention and when said guy noticed his stares, he smiled back. Jungkook could feel his heart shatter at the sight of his arising dimples. No homo, no homo. He thought to himself and looked away.

"So let's introduce ourselves! For starters, I'm Kim Seokjin and I'm 23 years old." The person furthest from Jungkook perked up and everyone took notice to him.

Then the man to his right began. "Uhh.. I'm Yoongi and I'm 23 too."

"My name is Park Jimin and I'm 20!" The guy with orange hair waved, his eyes closed in two crescents as a smile formed on his face.

Another cooed and that same person spoke up next. He was the same guy that Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes away from. "Ooo you're so pretty, Jimin. Nice to meet you guys, I'm Kim Namjoon and I'm 21 years old." He said, dimples poking into his cheeks which pulled everyone's heartstrings. Jimin hit him softly.

Even Jungkook was admiring the adorable sight, so much so that he spoke without thought. "Oh wow... Cute..." He mumbled which caused everyone to stare at his direction, and Namjoon instantly chuckled at the hazy compliment.

"Thank you... and your name?"

"Oh! Did I say that out loud?" Jungkook looked around with wide eyes, unaware of what he had said. They all bursted out into laughter, and the orange haired Jimin added into the fire.

"At least we know one guy who's definitely gay." He winked and this only caused everyone to giggle more, all agreeing to the statement.

Jungkook awkwardly snickered along with them, trying his best not to choke from embarassment. He was clearly heating up as his face was flushed with red. "Uh...Um I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm... uh 18. Yeah, 18." He responded to Namjoon's previous question.

Seokjin gasped. "18!? I could be your adoptive father. You're so young!"

"Really? There has to be someone else that's my age here, right?" Jungkook looked around and pointed at somebody who hadn't introduced himself yet, and it just so happen to be him. "Taehyung squared, how old are you again? I swear you're young too."

The aforementioned adjusted his seated position. "20. But 69 is a number I'm very familiar with." He winked and Jungkook instantly dropped his finger at the corny joke. Namjoon was laughing from it alongside Jimin who was falling into his lap after giggling so hard. Despite the commotion besides him, Yoongi stayed focus on the TV screen playing at the front.

He was watching daddy pig trying to fit into the car and he snorted at his failed attempt.

"Peppa pig isn't half bad." He mumbled to himself, catching the attention of the unnamed bubbly ray of sunshine next to him, who was now watching the cartoon show with Yoongi.

"Wait... You guys already know each other?" Seokjin questioned, noticing how Jungkook bursted out Taehyung's name. He kept his guard up because this was practically a fight for survival in his eyes, and he wasn't going to lose so easily.

Taehyung shook his head. "No, no. We saw each other in the bathroom and we just said hi. His dumbass called me Taehyung squared because I'm his hyung."

Then another voice perked up. "I get it! Taehyung hyung is Taehyung squared! Haha, that's funny." Taehyung looked at the new unrecognisable voice, but all he saw was a large embodiment of sunshine. "Well I'm Hoseok! I'm 22 and I can't wait to live with you guys for the next month. You all seem so cool!" The named Hoseok cheered, and they all greeted him. Seokjin stayed silent, observing everyone's body language and their communication with others.