07

Jungkook was in his bedroom, trying to complete his summer coursework all in one night. It was his idea of being productive, and if it meant cramming everything all at once then so be it. Was it efficient? Eh, it could be better. But did he care? Definitely not.

He had nothing much else to do. It was already the third day of his stay here and honestly, it wasn't too bad. Day one went well at first, but then flopped badly after he was caught by Taehyung Squared. Having someone come into his room unannounced whilst he was jerking off to porn had taught him one valuable lesson.

Lock the doors. Always.

Well he wasn't planning to watch any more porn for the rest of the time. Yeah, he was horny and missed being able to fuck girls whenever he wanted, but he would rather feel that way than relive that scary experience. It was so embarrassing, but thankfully Taehyung made no attempts to tell the others of his discovery.

He hoped not anyway.

Oh, he also learnt a few terms used in the lgbt community- courtesy to Taehyung's wild demonstration and words. They then played games all night, it was fun to have someone to play with during his stay there. That was the end of day one in the residence.

Day two was... interesting.

Very. Interesting.

It started out unlike Jungkook had expected, but hey, he was able to relieve himself so whatever. He and Taehyung both conveniently had morning wood so there was no question as to why that happened.

It didn't mean anything.

None of it meant anything at all. Just two guys helping each other thanks to evolution.

Jungkook thought about how tiring the dance challenge was in day two. He tried his best to dance flamboyantly but even his best attempts couldn't defeat the literal king that was Park Jimin. The older was graceful and talented in every aspect; it hurt to even attempt competing against his years of dance experience compared to Jungkook's measly one time dance class when he was 7.

Flash forward to now. It was the late afternoon and everyone was doing their own thing in their own rooms. Apparently, the day after a challenge was just a time for relaxing or something? Jungkook wasn't really paying attention when the producers were explaining a few days back, he was instead interested on the Peppa Pig episode that had played on TV.

Anyway, Jungkook was surprisingly half way done with one of his research pages. He had spent majority of his time trying to catch up with any late assignments and essays due before the end of the school year because there was really nothing else he could do.

Due to the contract, he wasn't able to contact any outside family or friends through social media or messages, only unless it was a medical emergency or something along those lines. This was to reduce any outside communication that could alter the show in any way.

That didn't mean he wasn't able to get the other boy's numbers since technically they weren't outside communication. They exchanged their digits and Jimin made a group chat, but no new conversations had started.

He couldn't message Eunwoo or his other friends in their own 97 liner group chat, and he had to limit what he posted on his social media accounts for some odd reason.