04

The room was silent. Everyone stared at Seokjin as they awaited for his response.
Fuck, what was he gonna say to that? No matter what he said, it could cause a spark of doubt. He was already walking on egg shells, and nothing was helping him right now.

It was difficult having to experience this sort of pressure twice in one day. Maybe it was time for Seokjin to just lay low for the rest of the month, until he could convince the others that he was in fact NOT the mole.

Thankfully, the silence ended when Taehyung waddled his way into the dining room to retrieve something. "Hey sorry, just getting my phone." He said, grabbing the device from the table then looking around. "Wait, why are you guys quiet? Is something wrong?"

"We were just praying to Seokjin for this amazing feast. Thank you Seokjesus for this delicious meal." Yoongi taunted whilst clapping his hands together, still tense on the aforementioned.

Taehyung shook his head and walked out, the tension somewhat broken after his departure.

"Seokjesus? Well I hope you descend into hell." Seokjin said with no hesitation in his voice.

"Since apparently all gays will, I'll gladly go to hell. Have fun in heaven, you het." Yoongi snapped back and before Seokjin could go any further, Hoseok intervened.

He bounced up. "Hey! There's nothing wrong with being het as there's nothing wrong with being gay. Let's all relax and break it up. Yoongi, you do realise you're pointing fingers too, so your logic earlier to Seokjin is flawed."

Yoongi tightened his fist but understood Hoseok's words. "True. Ugh, sorry hyung." He was unwilling to apologise at first, but seeing the hopeful eyes of Hoseok brought him a sudden change of heart.

"It's fine but don't label me as something I'm not. I'm gay and I'm proud of it. Heck, I think I'm the only one who actually even has a boyfriend here." Seokjin picked up his glass of water and downed the entire volume.

"Taehyung and Jungkook are practically confirmed boyfriends by now." Hoseok chuckled. "I wonder what they're doing!"

Jimin chimed in. "Maybe they're playing games? I heard them talking about it in the living room together."

"What kind of games? Sex games?" Yoongi smirked, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Namjoon was curious on Yoongi's constant spout of sexual references, both tired of the gag-worthy innuendos and his stance on the challenge. "Genuine question. Why do you make everything so dirty? Do you have a deep, suppressed past that makes you act like this or-"

Yoongi laughed. "Can't a guy just want to have sex without it being deep? Like, I just want dick. There's no deeper meaning to it."

Hoseok nudged him. "Tea."

"Am I the only sane person here?" Seokjin rubbed his temples, and everyone glared at him.

"No." They all said in unison.

"This TV show is so fun! We get a free house, free internet and bills. Free food! And look, friends!" Jimin cheered as he smiled at the people on the table, only to receive a scoff from Yoongi.

"Friends? It's hard to tell when we are all strangers."

"Yoongi is right though. The benefits of a free house and what not is unbelievably generous, but we are all strangers and don't know each other's living styles. It's going to be difficult doing this for a whole month." Namjoon frowned.