05

A/N:
taekook switch enthusiasts, i give you this one.

♂ ♂ ♂

It was the next day.

Seokjin, Jimin, and Namjoon were already in the living room and seated on the sofa, now watching a show on the TV. It was once again chosen by the director, this time being 'Paw Patrol' rather than yesterday's 'Peppa Pig'.

A few minutes went by and both Hoseok and Yoongi joined them, settling into their seats and questioning the choice of entertainment on screen. They all just watched it in silence with a few comments here and there.

The production team entered and began placing mics on the guys whilst individually checking up on them, asking how the first night for everyone went. After the process was done, the five boys made their way into the dining room where the table was already covered with boxes of cereal, cartons of milk, and various other breakfast items that fuelled their hunger.

They sat in the same seats as yesterday and all started preparing their food, passing along the bottles of juice across the table until everyone got their fair share of the drinks.

Before anyone could actually eat, Jimin asked a question amidst the quietness. "Wait... Where's Jungkook and Taehyung?" He pointed at the two empty seats and looked around aimlessly.

Yoongi was the first to comment. "Probably fu-" But was stopped by Hoseok stuffing his face with a spoonful of his cereal.

"Stop being so dirty, you perv!" Hoseok exclaimed to which Yoongi winked, a smug expression plastered on his face. Everybody gagged internally from the yucky thought and attempted to laugh it off; they were all somehow used to Yoongi's constant dirty jokes despite only being a day into their filming.

"Last night could be flipped back onto you then if we are gonna talk about dirty." Yoongi whispered and Hoseok slapped his knee.

"If you think me cuddling you is dirty then go on. You talk like you're so freaky but you're actually the cuddliest kitten." Hoseok pinched Yoongi's cheekies and he hit them away, blushing profusely from the public exposure.

"For real though, it's funny how Taehyung and Jungkook were the first to run off yesterday, and now the last to come here." Namjoon brought up, swirling his glass of orange juice whilst tapping his fingers on the table.

Jimin chimed in. "Namjoonie, are you really implying that they..."

"Fucked? It's pretty obvious, guys." Yoongi effortlessly added into the fire, clicking his tongue at the suggestion. The sound of a choke came from the direction of Seokjin, and Yoongi eyed him. "What? Are you repulsed by two guys fucking? Sorry, het." He scoffed.

Seokjin snapped back. "Funny how desperate you are to create a whole narrative, but I guess since you can't possibly get anybody in your pants, the most you could do is fantasise about gay sex, hmm?"

Yoongi was about to bite back, standing up and ready to throw his fists at Seokjin, but was stopped by the shear force of Hoseok's warm arms. "Come on no fighting. Yoongi, please calm down and stop accusing Seokjin. And Seokjin that was so uncalled for, I'm disappointed in the both of you."

They both frowned and Yoongi took it upon himself to apologise. "I'm sorry... Ugh, I'll stop calling you a het since we don't know if you're even the mole and I'll try not to be bitchy to you either..." Yoongi groaned but tried his best to be somewhat mature in the situation, especially since Hoseok was holding him back.