14

Jungkook was nervous to say the least.

Having dreamt about the seconds before locking lips with Taehyung to now finally building up to the very moment itself was thrilling, in the best and worst way. His breath was shaken as the pulse of his heart hammered harder against his chest, it was like a punch to the gut, no time for him to settle down.

He sat up to face him fully, internally wishing he hadn't locked gaze with those shimmery, glossy brown eyes, ones that brought a fluttery sensation in his abdomen like butterflies springing forth.

Taehyung parted his lips and Jungkook instantly were drawn to them, dropping his sight to catch such pink delicacies in his view. Then he spoke, voice gentle and soft, as sweet and succulent as honey, the substance alone being alluring to Jungkook's entirety.

"Baby boy, at least look at me if we are gonna kiss." Jungkook's eyes blinked numerous times before he was brought back into reality. He rubbed his face with his palms, feeling the heat of his cheeks hitting against his cold hands. "You looked so out of it, are you sure you wanna do this? There's no pressure."

"I do! Why are you backing out now, bro? Are you too scared you can't impress me? I'm a pretty good kisser you know, Squared. I would understand how you'd be intimidated." Jungkook clicked his tongue, straightening his back as he flattered himself with compliments. "But don't worry, I won't bite. Not unless it's hickeys." He was smug which was a big contrast to how tiny he had looked before, being curled up in a blanket whilst crying heavily.

Taehyung smirked, finding it humorous how Jungkook was suddenly portraying such a brave and valorous shell as if he hadn't been squirming about kissing Namjoon just minutes before. It was enjoyable, so he wanted to push his luck. "Why don't you show me then? I'd love to see you try and kiss me instead since you're so good. Impress me and I might give you a high five."

"Oh? You're on bro." He wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist and tugged him closer, dragging the older male nearer to his range, feeling himself drawn to him as if he were the sun in his orbit. Jungkook paused to look at him again, his own lips shaking in contrast to Taehyung's stern and confident outline, seemingly emotionless. Just that alone made him lose all sense of his sanity, having his whole world collapse as he struggled to lean in.

He was able to push through his doubts and moved forward, placing his lips delicately onto Taehyung's. Except, he had missed, his projection a tad bit far right, landing his lips onto the corner of Taehyung's mouth, nose hitting onto his cheek.

A smile crinkled on both of their faces as they released, Jungkook pulling back sheepishly, falling into a storm of pure giggles at the failed attempt which he had performed. "I thought you said you were a good kisser." Taehyung commented.

Jungkook pouted his lips, letting go of his hold on Taehyung's waist as he used his hands to smack the older's lap. "I am!" He bursted out, which only created more reasons for Taehyung to laugh.

"You can't say you're a good kisser and then miss. How am I supposed to use that as judgement?" Taehyung lifted Jungkook's hands from his thighs and gracefully laced their fingers together, catching the younger by surprised from the swift motion, his larger hands almost engulfing them. "Let me show you how real kissing should be done."

Jungkook was forever entranced into those eyes of his, slipping into a warp in time where everything froze. He was still shaking from the intensity but once the older had drew closer, inching his head just the slightest bit, feeling that same sensation he experienced when Namjoon had kissed him before, he stilled.

Taehyung enclosed his lips onto Jungkook's, soft yet immersive, delicate yet persistent all the same. All he could hear was the pounding of his chest, changing to be the sound of Taehyung's breathing against his, goosebumps glistening all over his skin.