11

The day was very tiring for everyone and Jungkook in particular. Having arrived back at the apartment, they all had their usual evening supper and general conversations. Then, Jungkook crashed straight into bed, wearing the cosiest pyjamas he could find and tucking himself in.

He didn't even bother playing any games tonight— he was just that tired from today's tantrums.

Once he closed his eyes, he had fallen deeply into the fantasy world.

His dream was relieving.

It had been almost a week since he had stayed at this place and surprisingly his sex body count was up by one— if someone considered the bathroom session with Taehyung as sex then sure. Even so, he didn't expect the number to even surpass zero but thankfully, at this rate, it probably would only stay at that singular digit. He had no hopes of fucking a hot, campus girl anytime soon in a shared apartment filled with six gay men. Not a chance.

However, there was Taehyung...

No, they weren't on good terms right now, let alone speaking terms. And even if they were, Taehyung wouldn't even dare let Jungkook use his ass to relieve himself, no way would Jungkook be the one taking dick up his ass either. Never.

Jungkook had been deprived from the lustful act even before arriving here, having gone weeks without actually fucking girls made him lose himself and now being here for a month made him only dread for the coming days to end.

Being able to be sensually intimate with someone was important to Jungkook, very important. That's why he had been yearning to dick somebody down even before the odd man out challenge. He just wanted to have sex— nothing too dramatic.
Could one blame him?

Which came with no surprise when Jungkook found himself dreaming about the dirty deed.

He was in a room which he had considered his own bedroom, though the actual interior layout didn't quite resemble his style in reality. It was like one of those times where you dreamt about something and in your head it made sense, but when you tried to remember the details after waking up you realised how it really was just a rubble of mess with no true correlations to real life facts. That was the only way to describe it.

Jungkook was in his 'bedroom', the furniture and scenery being a blur all unfamiliar and nonsensical. All he could make out was a faceless woman sprawled out under him atop the suddenly appearing bed, her clothes randomly scattered on the previously clean and empty floor whilst she laid naked beneath him.

It was weird, one new thing was happening after another. Dreams were weird.

He looked down and recognised how her face was vividly expressive, yet no features were present on the canvas. It was like he knew her mouth was agape and eyes were rolled back even if he couldn't see it. Once again, dreams were weird like that.

Jungkook was gripping her bare hips and jumped from being clothed to naked in a blink of an eye. Before he could even realise what was happening, he was fucking into the girl, body rolling deep into her womanhood as she moaned silently, going at an irresistibly slow pace with the rocking bed. The woman was now calling out for Jungkook's name.

Except, it wasn't his name.

It was for Taehyung.

And the unnamed figure wasn't actually any random, faceless girl, it was now Jungkook himself.

Jungkook was laying on the bed where the naked girl had been prior and instead of being above the figure like he saw before, he was now looking up at a contrasting Taehyung clinging onto his waist as he hovered over him— Jungkook's legs spread and body flat. Unlike the girl from before, Taehyung did have visible features on his face and god did they look so alluring, so real, and so, so attractive-