10

Jungkook returned to their set up with a smile on his face, even if it had been forced it was convincing enough for Hoseok to approach him with a giddy aura. The brightness that exuded from Hoseok had always been a wondering question of Jungkook's.

"Where did you go?." Hoseok looked at Jungkook and then turned his head back on Taehyung, who was playing with Namjoon and Jimin's crabs. "I thought you were talking to Taehyung but you came back alone. Did something happen?"

Jungkook brushed it off. He wasn't going to admit to Hoseok that he was upset about Taehyung possibly betraying their deal by smooching with Seokjin. He couldn't possibly reveal himself as the mole like that.

Maybe he could lie instead. That's what he was here to do anyway.

"It's nothing."

Hoseok sighed and brought his arm over both of Jungkook's shoulders before bringing him into a hug. "You're clearly upset over something, I can tell. Now Kook, tell me what's wrong before I tickle it out of you."

"Tickle?" Jungkook asked and soon he realised how terrible of a mistake that was because Hoseok was now tickling his neck. His hands travelled all over Jungkook's back and the younger flinched, tensing up with every giggle he let out. "H-Hoseok!" Jungkook laughed out and tried to break free from his touch.

Hoseok continued to tickle Jungkook and brought him close, trying to reel him in without escape as he jolted with every swift motion. "It tickles, please it tickles!" Jungkook's eyes filled with water and his cheeks were burning up, smiling toothily at the calm and collected Hoseok. There was a second where they were extremely close and Jungkook's immediate initiative was to push Hoseok's chest.

"S-sorry you got too close... Anyway, it's just that I saw Taehyung and..." Jungkook began but realised maybe it wasn't best to say. If he brought up the idea that Seokjin had in fact kissed Taehyung, then it would slightly diminish the idea that Seokjin could be the mole and Jungkook did not want that.

"You saw Taehyung...? What?"

"I saw him and... got nervous! Yeah, haha. Yep, I got nervous and ran away." He was able to say and that alone brought Hoseok to pull a smug look. Perhaps it worked.

"I see." Hoseok nodded then his lips curled into the largest grin. "You have a crush, don't you? You have a crush!"

Jungkook blinked and stared at Hoseok for a hot minute. That wasn't exactly his intention. How did he get that idea from just those words alone?

"C-Crush? Uhh..?"

"Well you and Taehyung have been extremely close lately, have you not? Excluding the last two days of you ignoring each other, I mean. Oh, and you were really touchy during the dance challenge!" Hoseok was chuckling from excitement, bouncing up and down as he waved his hands by his side.

Jungkook just stayed silent, unsure on how to react.

"And, and! You two left the dinner table early on the first night. I knew since then that you guys were just the cutest!~"

The younger closed his eyes and smiled softly. Whilst Hoseok was convinced that Jungkook had a crush on Taehyung, it was actually far from it.

He was only just close with Taehyung because he had no other choice. The older practically trapped him with no escape because he just so happened to have found out he was the mole on the very first day.

It sucked for Jungkook, it really did. Even so, Taehyung wasn't as bad as he had expected. Most people in that situation would take full advantage of it and Jungkook feared that Taehyung would be one of them.