06

Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass as they strolled into the living room, looking around to surprisingly see nobody there.

"Oh? Did they leave before us." Taehyung questioned and smirked, now glimpsing at Jungkook and inspecting him from top to bottom. "Guess we should continue where we left off."

"Fuck off, bro. Anyway, they're probably eating breakfast or something." Jungkook clicked his tongue before walking towards the dining room, Taehyung delightfully strolling behind him as he hummed a calming tune.

They walked in amidst of everyone's chatters but their presence alone stopped their conversations. "Yo." Jungkook waved and Taehyung kicked his foot for the comment.

"What took you two so long? It's been over half an hour since me and Namjoon got you." Jimin suspiciously stared at them, switching gaze from Taehyung then to Jungkook, then back to Taehyung again. There was something off and after further inspection, noticing Taehyung in particular cheekily grabbing onto Jungkook's waist, it clicked.

"Nevermind, spare us from the details." Jimin chuckled and turned to Namjoon, who was also connecting the dots. They both knew what was up and nodded impressively in unison.

Of course Yoongi had to add his own input. "So, who is the bottom again?" This question got Hoseok choking on his already chewed strawberry and Jin sighing profusely.

Jimin and Namjoon were giggling away at the tension caused by Jungkook and Taehyung's presence.

Whilst all of this happened, the targeted pair were dragged into the corner before neither of them could defend themselves against their claims. Jungkook wanted to exclaim that he wasn't the bottom, because how in the heck could Taehyung top him? But he knew that it would only cause speculation if he tried to.

Taehyung already convinced them and the cameras that Jungkook was the receiver, but gosh did he want to prove them wrong.

The staff reminded the two that today was challenge day and therefore they should've woken up earlier. They apologised for their punctuality and were now getting mic'd up.

"Let's all make a bet on which one is the pitcher and which one is the catcher~" Jimin brought up and the four others wooed at the concept.

Yoongi slammed the table, dropping his wallet into the centre. "I bet Jungkook is the bottom. I already know it, I can smell it." He grinned mischievously.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi back into his seat and returned his wallet to him. "You don't need to make a bet, Yoongi. Didn't Jungkook already say he was a bottom, yesterday?" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders before fiddling with his napkin, using it to wipe his lips.

"Oh yeah... He did. I guess the bets off then..." Jimin sighed and pouted from his failed attempt at a game. Namjoon noticed this and ruffled his hair to soothe him, distracting him from any negative thoughts by braiding his orange locks.

On the other side of the room was Taehyung and Jungkook, who were having their own little conversation whilst the crew members prepared them for filming.

"I don't think we should say anything about what happened today." Jungkook whispered lowly and Taehyung shook his head, disagreeing with his proposal.

"I mean, the others already think we're fucking so why not toy with them? It'll be easier to get away as the..." He inaudibly mouthed 'mole'. "...if they think you have an actual fuck buddy."

Jungkook pondered about it for a moment. Maybe he was right. It wasn't like he was playing with Taehyung's feelings since it was all an act, all fake, and just for the sake of the cameras. Taehyung even suggested it so technically Jungkook was in the clear.