13

A/N:
hi guys! sorry for disappearing i don't have any motivation to continue this story so i'm uploading all the chapters i have written in the past. if i'm ever interested in continuing this story i will but it's been months so yeah :/

♂ ♂ ♂

Jungkook sat down, eyes settling to the ground as he stayed enticed in deep thought. Something was bugging him and he wasn't sure what it was exactly. Maybe it was Namjoon's words, or maybe it was just him overthinking as usual.

Ah, it was so confusing.
Everything was so confusing.

Meaningless.

The kiss was meaningless. So why was Jungkook still thinking about it, still submerged in thought about the singular gesture? It wasn't like he had feelings for Namjoon, no. In fact he was absolutely certain he didn't, which was at least one of the many few things he wasn't so confused on.

What did confuse Jungkook was the arising sensation that bubbled in the pit of his stomach, like the feeling of literal butterflies fluttering in his abdomen and hitting against his skin. Never had he experienced this feeling before, especially not after a kiss- not a meaningless kiss.

He had kissed several people before. Jungkook had made out with numerous girls on campus and during outings so it wasn't new to him to have meaningless kisses that grabbed him in and left him empty, hollow, emotionless.

So why did this feel different?

Perhaps it was just because he was kissing a boy, maybe the experience in itself was different than how he felt with the opposite sex. He shouldn't really be overthinking it, right? There probably wasn't any deeper reasoning behind it...

It was just a meaningless kiss. That was it.

A meaningless kiss with a boy.

Jungkook released from his crouched position, straightening his back, wiggling his shoulders to relieve himself. He relaxed his muscles and looked up, only to catch the gaze of Taehyung staring down on him. His eyes were burning through him, all before swiftly turning away and walking to the direction of the closet.

Did Taehyung see Namjoon and him kiss..?

Something about that shortened second had Jungkook on his feet, not physically but gosh was he edging on his chair. "What was that..?" He murmured to himself then brushed it off as he no longer needed anymore questions to wonder about, considering how he had spent the whole day doting on various ones. Jungkook didn't need anymore confusion on his plate, he had his fair share today.

"Kook!" A voice called out, knowing exactly who it was he pulled a smile on his face. "You kissed Namjoon! Jungkook kissed Namjoon!! Ooo, ahhh!~"

Jungkook flushed up immediately, cheeks painting with pink and shooting straight to his ears. He was red, embarrassed from Hoseok screaming at the top of his lungs about the kiss. Or maybe it was because he kissed Namjoon which caused his flustered state.

Wait, why would he blush about it?

"Hey, Hoseok. Yeah, we...uh did. Yep. Just two gay guys kissing, nothing wrong about that...yep." He wanted to slap himself for stammering, mentally punching his face from the slight humiliation. Jungkook didn't like even the smallest bit of spotlight on him, so he pointed it back onto Hoseok. "Didn't you and Yoongi spend far too long in the closet?"

"Yeah, we did. What about it?" Yoongi walked up to the duo and sat himself onto Hoseok's lap, the younger wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist as a response, setting his head on his shoulders.