09

A/N:
hi sorry for the lack of updates i'm just not motivated to write anymore :/

♂ ♂ ♂

"Where should we set our towels?" Seokjin was carrying a pile of towels in his hands whilst balancing his flip flops and sunblock bottle on top. He was loosely waddling side to side, finding it difficult to see with the towels covering his view.

"Here, here!" Jimin pointed where there was a large patch of empty space, directing Seokjin to place the towels on the ground.

All seven boys collectively decided on going to the beach today and considering how it was a Sunday and they had nothing better to do, it was a good suggestion.

It had been 5 days since the show begun and they had all bonded well over that time period. The meal preparations before dinner became less and less awkward and their discussions weren't as stiff— overall they weren't doing so badly.

Well, all except Taehyung and Jungkook.

The two were still on edge; such as this morning when Jungkook had entered the bathroom to brush his teeth, only to spot Taehyung coming in at the same time. It wasn't good timing but the younger didn't want to embarrass himself by simply leaving first, neither did Taehyung, so they followed their morning routines together in silence.

Utter silence.

Gosh, was it annoying having to share a bathroom. There were more cons than pros.

Not only that but Taehyung was forced to leave the bathroom before he could finish washing his face because Jungkook wanted to shower. Taehyung- wanting to be the respectful person that he was- made the decision to leave. His face was still wet with soapy water but whatever, it was better than to piss off Jungkook even more by prolonging his shower.

Even after all of that petty showdown, Jungkook still made sure to tidy up the bathroom and put away Taehyung's used towels into the laundry- even setting out a new, fresher one on the counter for the older to use. He tried to shower as quickly as he could too so Taehyung didn't need to wait too long.

Yeah, it was a weird time for both of them.

It was like Taehyung felt bad for disturbing Jungkook in any way even though deep down, the younger didn't mind it. What was even worse was their terrible communication; who knows how long this could drag out for?

"Taehyung, can you help me put the towels down?" Seokjin requested and he instantly obliged, rushing to the older and grabbing the piles to flatten out onto the sand. Whilst they were doing that, Jimin walked away and ran up to link arms with Namjoon.

"Namjoonie!" Jimin exclaimed, immediately catching the older's attention with his call.

"Hey Jiminie." He responded back, but then reverted his eyes back onto the far distant rocks.

"What are you looking at?" Jimin pursed his lips as he noticed how Namjoon's gaze was focused intensely in that area, just staring blankly. "Namjoonie?" He asked once again, and the aforementioned snapped his head.

"Ah! I'm so sorry Jiminie, my mind went some place else. What's wrong? Do you want a hug like yesterday?" Namjoon smiled, dimples pressing hard into his cheeks like ever before.

Jimin blushed and looked away, finding it difficult to keep his eyes on him because of how adorable he had looked. "No, no."