12

A/N:
are the comments working now?

♂ ♂ ♂

Jungkook was nervously fumbling with his fingers, hesitancy shooting up his body as he awaited for Jimin's response. He was chewing on the inside of his cheek, staring at the orange locks of the shorter male to distract himself.

"The first pair is..." Jimin pulled up a paper from the hat and unfolded the edges, revealing the written name on the white sample. He moved his lips yet no sound came from it, perhaps Jungkook's frantic nature lead him to forget what Jimin had said. Thankfully he repeated his words again. "Yoongi. The first person in the pair is Yoongi."

Jungkook was now hoping it was him. He would prefer to be in that closet with somebody like Yoongi, who had no interest in him, than Taehyung. They probably wouldn't even do much anyway, a simple peck on the lips wouldn't be too bad.

Okay, maybe it was still not the best of situations he would want to be in. But he would do almost anything for him not to be with Taehyung.

That was how desperate he was to avoiding Taehyung altogether.

Jimin pulled out another name. "The second person is..." Jungkook held his breath. "Hoseok." He exhaled, now left with Seokjin, Taehyung, or Namjoon as his potential pairs.

"Hoseok, it's me and you in there, huh?" Yoongi winked and smiled with his gummy teeth, hand swiping on Hoseok's forearm and pulling him closer. "A dark, empty room. Not too unfamiliar to us."

Hoseok shook his head and pushed out a dry laugh, nudging Yoongi's shoulder as he usually did. They had this aura about them where they were two contrasting personas, yet somehow when brought together they clashed and interconnected so well. It was like Hoseok brought a different side of Yoongi and vice versa.

The host intervened. "Wait! I completely forgot to mention but the pair who does the least amount of action in the closet will have to face a troubling consequence." Everyone cooed at the new additional information, not sure on what the consequence could mean.

"We won't lose." Hoseok and Yoongi shuffled into the closet and peered around to see the view of a camera in the top left corner. The host then adjusted the handle and slowly closed the door, the room darkening with every inch he pushed forward, then completely shut.

Yoongi scoffed. "Ugh. We can't do too much then since there's a camera and I at least have some decency to not shame myself on national TV."

"Isn't the challenge to try and do the most? Seokjin has a boyfriend, Taehyung and Jungkook are on edge and Namjoon won't be paired with Jimin. So whoever are the next pairs, it wouldn't be as good as us. So we could definitely win by making out, only if that's okay with you?"

Hoseok felt the need to whisper, despite the two being the only ones in the blackened room. Their close proximity was enabled due to the tightness of the closet, each side of the walls so close to one another it was barely considered a space for one.

"Fuck yeah!" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, as best as he could with the lack of vision he had, and brought their faces close. "Then let's win this challenge, me and you." His lips weren't so far off from Hoseok's, his hot breath merging with the other's.

Hoseok brought his hands onto where he had supposed Yoongi's waist was, holding a firm grip, before leaning in to press a soft kiss on his lips. They went from modest to lustful in seconds, knowing they had limited time was so exhilarating.

Their tongues entangled with one another's as their lips blended, kissing almost hungrily with a few grunts here and there. Yoongi's hands reached for the back of Hoseok's head and pulled his hair, releasing himself from their sloppy kiss rather aggressively.