started with a sweater

Mady shivered as the four walked up the dock to the Chateau. Her wet clothes and the wind from the boat made her freezing cold. JJ walked along beside her, shirtless. She imagined he was cold too.

John B slid the door open, and the four walked in. Mady's hair still dripped onto her arms, and she rubbed them trying to warm up.

John B glanced at JJ and cleared his throat. "Hey-uh, Pope,"

Pope looked up and raised his eyebrows.

"I think I left my phone on the pouge, wanna come with me and try to find it?"

"Didn't you just ha-," He started but was cut off.

"No. I need help, come," John B pulled him out the door and shut it behind them.

Mady looked over at JJ and raised her eyebrows. "Your friends are weird,"

"Trust me, I know," He sighed. "Are you cold?"

"Freezing," She admitted.

"Cmere," He gestured for her to follow him into a back bedroom. He opened the dresser and rummaged through the clothes.

Mady's eyes lingered on his chiseled stomach while he continued to dig through the clothes, throwing them aside. God he's HOT.

He pulled out a few clothes, tossing them on the bed, before pulling two items out and facing the girl. She snapped her eyes away and looked at his face, but she was a second late.

"You're drooling," He smirked as he walked closer to her.

"Don't flatter yourself," She rolled her eyes.

"Flattery's my best quality!" He teased before holding up both items in his hands. "Here we have; sexy yet sophisticated, and here we have: comfy and warm," He gestured to both, raising them one at a time.

She rolled her eyes chuckling. "Sexy yet sophisticated?"

"A beautiful item I apparently accidentally left here," He shrugged. "Seriously though, this ones light and airy, this ones warm."

Mady smiled, reaching for the warm one. He nodded releasing it, before turning to the clothes he set on the bed. Mady assumed they were for him.

She looked around the room, not sure where she should go to change. She's been to the Chateau before, but not enough to know the place by heart.

JJ turned his head and looked at her. "What?"

"What?" She repeated it back.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you want me to leave?" He questioned, turning around fully and walking towards her slowly.

"Uh-yeah?" Mady spit out in an 'obviously' tone, as nerves twirled through her stomach.

JJ stopped right infront of her. "Why?"

"Because," She shot back defensively, shrugging, as her eyes flickered to his bare chest and back to his eyes.

"That's not an answer,"

She fiddled with the hem of her t-shirt, running her hands through it as her heart pounded.

JJ raised an eyebrow when she didn't answer. "Do I make you nervous?" He smirked down at the girl as he stood only inches away from her.