chapter 12-Isn't it always good in marriage

Ruby thought about it and felt that she was silly.How could a man who didn't love her wants a children.It was a good thing that her plan didn't succeed,otherwise children doesn't have a complete family.

  "I'm afraid it's not enough,so i give you 2.5 million" Daniel took out the cheque and gave to ruby.

Ruby didn't have any sentimentality, and she directly took the paper and pen and a promissory note to him."Daniel I'll try my best to pay you back with in a your."

"Its just a small amount to me" Daniel push back the promissory note and laughed."furthermore,he is my teacher,so the money is no hurry to be repaid."

   "No!if you don't accept the promissory note, i won't borrow the money " seeing daniel like that ruby push the cheque back too.

  Daniel have no choice but fold the promissory note and put it in his pocket "Then I'll accept it,Forget the interest."

  Ruby tried to say something but Daniel open his mouth hurriedly and said half joking "if you feel sorry about it,then teach candy how to write,when your are free.just to offset the interest,she is disgusted about kindergarten."

  Ruby thought for a while and agreed."alright,at least i'm good at studying in the past."n

  "That's true your number one in provincial entrance exams to enter the university."Daniel laughed along.

Ruby was grateful to  borrow money from daniel,so she planned to treat him a good meal,but before they left,Daniel received a call from the company,telling him to go back "maybe it's inconvenient today,shall we have dinner next time."

  "Its alright,get busy first" Ruby shows that she can understand him.

  After seeing Daniel off,she left to go to supermarket to buy some food.When she returned to the community,she was surprised to see ethan leaning on his car with a sullen face.

"Why are you here?" Ruby stopped one meter away from him.when she ask this question,she was also regretting.she knew that when she rented a house for her mother she shouldn't tell him the address.

  When Ethan turned his head and saw Ruby,his face got much darker.he walked up with a large strides.and ask with the questioning tone."why did you take your clothes?"won't you live there?

"That's your house i don't need to live there anymore." Ruby said trying beat around the bush."Besides my mom got an insomnia,i came to take care of her"

"What about this? What's going on?  Ethan raised the document in front of Ruby.The cover shows the harsh words 'divorce settlement' and he couldn't
Help not be upset.

He had a lot of things to do in his company,so he found it after work already afternoon.

He felt that ruby should left the hospital.He bought some food and returned,But the house was extremely quiet and empty.

   It was until he entered the bedroom and saw the empty table did he realize that ruby had already packed everything  that belong to her.There were only two coats left in wardrobe,and on the bedside table,there was a divorce settlement that Ruby had signed.

  Inexplicably,he panicked and didn't understand why Ruby would do such a thing

  Wasn't three years of marriage is allright

He quickly called her,but he didn't know if she blacklisted him.He called her few times but no one answered.He was so angry that  kicked the wardrobe hard,and the annoyance got stronger.

After he calmed down,he remembered that Ruby had told him that she rented house for her mother and give him the address.he immediately went to the drawer to looked the slip of paper.

  He drove straight to the community where mrs.lord lived.but he didn't know which floor it was,then he had been waiting downstairs.

  "As you see " Ruby glanced at letters of divorce and calmly spoke "i want to divorce you"

  "Ruby you" her expression made Ethan agitated.He fiercely grabbed her wrist,and bag on ruby's hand fell,the ingredients scattered all over the ground "It's not even four years,why do you want to divorce?"

  "I'm tired.I don't want to live with you okay."after suppressing herself for an entire day,ruby also erupted,staring straight at him."So what if hasn't been four years,and we don't even love each other,so why not divorce?"

  Ethan had not said anything but Ruby continued to ask. "Ethan,have you ever loved me?"

PS:don't Forget to vote!!!!!