chapter 23 swimming

The eleventh floor and the lower floors were simply not of the same level.

The walls were filled with expensive oil paintings, and even the interior of the suite was excellent.

Daniel bumped into a business partner on the cruise, who kept inviting him to chat with them.

He had no choice but to ask Ruby to help him.Ruby told him to go ahead and negotiate, and laughed.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of Candy."She packed up and brought Candy to walk around under the cruise ship.

The restaurant on the cruise ship was very big and provided delicacies from various countries. After being pregnant for two months, Ruby had always liked to eat sour food, especially the Spanish sour soup and drank a few bowls in a row.

Just then, Candy tugged at Ruby's clothes."What is it?" Ruby asked, following Candy's gaze, it turned out that a few little guys in swimsuits were entering the dining room.

They were going to go for a swim after eating dinner.Ruby understood and laughed.

"Do you want to go swimming?"Candy nodded, with great desire.Ruby asked the employee about the location of the swimming pool, and before she left, she got a chef to help her pack a box of sour plum cake.

The swimming pool was open-air, and it was on the deck.

Quite a few kids were playing around, and the cabinet beside it held all kinds of swimsuits and swim rings.

Ruby was afraid that Candy didn't know how to swim so she prepared to put her on a swim ring.

Unexpectedly, Candy jumped into the water and floated out again after a few seconds, giving her a sweet smile.

Seeing that, Ruby allowed candy to play as she pleased.

She was carrying her baby and her waist was sore, so she found a nearby chair and sat down. She then took out the pickled plum blossom cake that she packed and ate.

Gradually, many beauties came to swim, wearing all kinds of swimsuits, showing off their great physique.

Ruby looked at the beauties there, then looked down at her arms and thighs that had gained weight, especially her small round stomach.

If she lost her pregnancy and lost her body, wouldn't she grow older after the baby was born?Ruby grumbled as she stuffed the sour plum cake into her mouth.

Vaguely, she seemed to hear a familiar female voice, similar to Ethan's special assistant, which sounded a little flirtatious.

Ruby looked towards the direction of the voice. Not far from her, on a beach chair, Sherry was holding onto a man's arm and swaying it.

"Paul, you should think about the development of the western suburbs, okay?"

"Alright, I'll consider it."Ruby: ".

After confirming that the other party was not paying attention to him, Ruby took out her mobile phone to record video and, for some reason, felt angry for Ethan's clumsy eyes.

She thought Ethan had found such a great person. Ho-ho, it turned out to be a courtesan!They scolded for a while before leaving.

Ruby was spying on them, and released Ethan from the blacklist and was going to send the video.When she was about to send it, she hesitated.No matter what, she was already divorced from Ethan.

If she sent this video over, wouldn't he say that she was nosy?Send it or not?Just when Ruby was hesitating whether she should send or not, she spotted Ethan in the crowd with his sharp eyes.

He changed into a casual attire. Ethan walked towards her with large strides.Ruby pressed her phone to put it back into her bag and lied down, pretending to read a magazine.

After Ethan came over, he directly sat down beside her, crossed his hands slightly, and casually asked.

"Where's Daniel?"

"Talking business with someone."Hearing that, Ethan frowned.

"He talked about business, and left you here alone?"Ruby was baffled.

How come she didn't see Ethan when they were getting married and both of them spoke so little?

Why did she see him every few days after the divorce and talk so much?"I'm lying here. I'm comfortable." Ruby went back to eat coldly.

"He's much better than someone who only comes home once a week and treats his house as their sleeping place!"

Being choked by Ruby, Ethan's face turned even darker. Looking down, he saw her stomach which had been lifted by her clothes.

After he left the bathroom that day, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that something wrong.

They had only been divorced for less than two months, Ruby couldn't have a relationship with Daniel so quickly.

Ruby felt that his eyes were burning hot, and she covered her lower abdomen with her hands.Did he find out something?Ethan pursed his lips and asked casually.

"When did you move in with Daniel?"

"After the divorce."

"After the divorce?" Ethan frowned and continued. "When did you discover your pregnancy?"Ruby's smile was somewhat forced.

This man had dominated the conversation,leading her into the trap step by step.Of course, Ruby was not stupid, she calmly replied.

"This has nothing to do with Mr. Ethan, after all, we have anything to do with each other."

"Ruby, how many months is your child?" Ethan was impatient, and his tone sounded as if he was about to interrogate him.

"Mr. Ethan, you are boring." Ruby said, "Previously, I was stopped by the bathroom to ask, but now you are asking, aren't you bored? I still remember clearly what was written in our previous contract. "
Ethan stared at her, and the corners of his mouth slowly bent down.Yes, he said that he wouldn't have any children within four years, afraid that there would be a burden after divorce.

But if Ruby was pregnant, he didn't say that he wouldn't be responsible either.From the bottom of his heart, he hoped that the child was his and not Ruby and the other men's.

Although he said that they should separate after the divorce and not disturb each other, he became even more agitated after the divorce.

Especially when he returned to their previous apartment. It was empty. There was not a single trace of her makeup, clothes, or even a single trace of life.

It was as if his heart was empty.Ruby mentioned Daniel so many times that it made him very unhappy!

"Mr. Ethan is sorry, I will be leaving first." After all, Ruby couldn't win against those who were messing around in the market, and if she were to say a few more words, she might expose her true intentions and find an excuse to leave.

When Daniel returned at around 8 pm, Ruby followed him back to the dining hall for another meal.

She didn't know why, but it was especially easy for her to get hungry after getting pregnant.

She often had to eat a few meals a day, and sometimes she would get up in the middle of the night to eat before going to bed.

Previously, Daniel had accompanied someone to drink, but now there was nothing that he wanted to eat, thus he just watched Ruby and candy eat.

Seeing that Ruby only ate sour noodles, sour soup or something, and was even able to smell the sour smell from across the table, Daniel joked.

"You can eat such sour noodles, are you pregnant?"