Chapter 29 Twins 👫

The next day, Ruby and Daniel flew back home.After resting for half a day, he followed Mrs. Lord to the hospital in the afternoon.

This time around, Ruby's mood was a lot more relaxed during the antenatal care. She had probably thought of a few things and since she wanted to keep her child.

she had to maintain her best state of mind.Lying on the apparatus, she saw that Mrs. Lord was tightly grabbing her hand and could not help but smile.

"Mom, why are you even more nervous than me?"

"How can I not be nervous? This is my grandson. "

Ruby laughed.The doctor took out an apparatus to examine her and could not help but smile. He casually asked.

"Why isn't the child's father here?"

Ruby's smile did not change as she looked at her bulging stomach, and said indifferently.

"He is on business trip."

Mrs. Lord's eyes immediately turned red, afraid that she would turn her face towards the window, and her heart aching at the same time.

The doctor nodded and did not ask any further questions. After staring at the scene on the ultrasound machine for a while, he suddenly smiled.

"Congratulations, you have twins."

"🙆‍♀️"After a few seconds of silence, Ruby suddenly grabbed the doctor's hand and asked in surprise

"Twins? Is that true?"The doctor said,

"How can an instrument be wrong?"

Ruby's pretty face revealed a happy smile, and excitedly held onto Mrs. Lord's hand.

"Mom, mom, did you hear that? It's twins. I have two children in my womb. "

She could not believe it. A big smile broke out on her face, and her lips curled up in a smile. For a moment, she was wrapped up in happiness.

Mrs. Lord felt even more sad to see her like this.Her father was still in prison, but the two children and the two old men were still there.

Did this child not think about how she would be able to bear all of this in the future?But it couldn't hurt her heart, so Mrs. Lord could only smile and gently caressed her head.

"Hum, mom heard it, there are two babies inside. You have to be more careful in the future."

"Yes, yes."

After hearing the doctor's orders, Ruby thought of something in the end and said to Mrs. Lord,

"Mother, please wait outside for a while."

Mrs. Lord nodded, and closed the door and walked out.The smile on Ruby's face disappeared, and she said earnestly.

"Doctor, can I trouble you something?"

"Yes, about what?" The female doctor was very polite."Is every patient's information confidential?"

"Of course."Ruby chuckled,

"That's good. If someone comes to investigate about me and my child, I hope that you can keep secret. I do not want to cause any unnecessary trouble."

Ethan was such a smart person, so she couldn't be sure that he could rely on what she said to trust her.

Besides, she didn't go to the public hospital, and had an appointment the private hospital at such a high price.

So the money shouldn't be spent in vainThe female doctor immediately guessed whether she was a celebrity or not and nodded.

"No problem, our institution will guarantee the privacy of our clients."

Ruby gave her a standard smile.As expected of a private institution, she didn’t say patients, but clients!After leaving the hospital, Ruby's smile never left her face, and she felt that she was in an extremely good mood.

Twins, can you be in a bad mood? Fortunately, I didn’t have an abortion; otherwise, it would have been very painful.

Two lives!On the other hand, Mrs. Lord looked at her several times, wanting to say something, but she remained silent on the way.

Ruby sensed something, and stopped at the entrance of a shop on the way, looking at her.

"You don't look happy at all?"

Mrs. Lord frowned and stared at her for a few seconds before letting out a heavy sigh,

"Ruby, two children …and what should we do in the future? "

Even if she were to be married in the future, who would be willing to raise her two children?Ruby was startled, but she immediately laughed and gently hugged her, saying obediently.

"Mom, I know that you are worried for me, but we will never be able to avoid difficulties. We can only think of a way to solve them, further more, these two children are not difficult for me. They are treasures that I love."

At this moment, she felt unprecedented satisfaction.Mrs. Lord gently pushed her away, lowered her head and looked at her lower abdomen, then said worriedly

"Then you can resign. During these few months at home, I will take good care of you until they are born."