chapter 15 long time no see

Ruby was stunned.

From Daniel's words ruby just knew that candy had witnessed her mother bringing another man into their house a being proved.since then she was no longer willing to talk. Thats why daniel insist on the custody of the child.

After knowing the cause and effect of candy's condition,Ruby more distressed and love candy.

Ruby had been busy during this period,she only available at night.after their dinner,they directly go to daniel's house so she could start teaching candy.

At first candy was a little timid,but af being praised more,she also getting excited and she started to smile and writing words she even write the word daddy.

Seeing that daniel was moved could not speak..

............

The next day reminded by her colleagues that they should go today at leeds to negotiate a contract today.

How daniel had left to the airport half an hour ago,his flying overseas for a business trip and since she didn't know when he would return,she felt embarrassed to leave candy to he colleagues, she brought her along on a business trip.

The flight from Brighton to leeds was very fast it took them an hour and half.

The saoring dragon company asked someone to pick-up ruby.

"Ruby our leaders flight is late,we are sure when it will arrive.if it does not get here afternoon we can only trouble you to stay in the hotel for the night."

"It's fine " ruby laughed

As a giant in the investment industry,the office building was obviously in the center of leeds the surrounding buildings seemed to be living under the shadow of cartoon hill buildings looking dijected and without any colors.

The person who brought ruby here answered a phone call midway,as if there was an urgent ma ,he entrustedvher to the front desk and left in hurry.

Ruby lead candy to the elevator.

There's a lot of people people in the main hall and she seemed to see ethan in a black suit ,always showing a very harsh feeling but the eyes are gentle.

There's a platinum ring on his finger and the light outside the window accidentally shone on it.making it blinding as t elevator closed,Ruby still in daze as though all the blood in her body had frozen over.

When they were getting married.she picked the ring for him.but ethan didn't want it and said he didn't like these things and Ruby couldn't help but ask him to buy her a diamond ring which she cherished very much.

At this moment ,Ruby felt that the ring on her finger was extremely hot,as though scalding her skin.

ruby open her mouth and said softly.
"I'm sorry,may i  ask,is your CEO called Ethan"

  "Don't you know?"The receptionist  was a little surprised," I thought you searched our company's information as soon as you arrived.

  Ruby looked at her self through the elevator wall and didn't say a word.

  Her husband, ethan had an investment company and was even a heavy weight in the investment industry.It wouldn't be exaggerated to say that he was a billionaire,but she had never heard this before.

  The receptionist lead ruby to the CEO office,saying " ceo ethan isn't back yet,but you can talk to our special assistant."

  When they reached the CEO office the receptionist open the door for her.

Ruby stepped in the office and the moment she come in the first thing she saw was a beautiful figure leaning on the desk.she was putting a ring on her finger and the smile on her face was bright.

  That ring had the same style as the ring ethan wore.

The receptionist didn't expect that sherry was in the CEO office,so she bowed quickly."Sherry i didn't expect you to be here,this is miss ruby from henton technology.

"I have seen her."Sherry was not surprised at all.she got up and walked over.

  "Miss Ruby, long time no see."

 Ruby was very calm as she reached out to shake her hand. With a light smile on her face, "Was this a gift from Ethan? It's pretty beautiful and suits Miss Sherry's hands very well."