chapter 48 I LOVE YOU

ust as Ethan opened the car door, the door was casually shut by Gail who walked over from behind,

"I also drank too, so I can't drive the car. Let little Sherry take you back."

Sherry took the chance and interjected, "Brother Ethan, I've already driven here. I'll send you back. You can go back and rest early."

Ethan frowned, and looked at Gail with a gloomy gaze:

"You plan to stay for the night?"
Gail laughed indifferently,

"Where can I not spend the night alone? I am not so poor that I cannot afford a room. Don't let Auntie worry about you. Go back quickly."

Sherry replied: "Yes, Brother Ethan, Aunt is still waiting at home. Shall we go back early? "
Ethan's black eyes studied him for a few seconds, and then wordlessly turned back to get into Sherry's car.

Gail felt a chill run down his spine from that final glance of his, but he endured it in the end and did not reveal it.

Sherry heaved a sigh of relief, and her tone became lighter as he waved at him,

"Little sherry, you only have one chance."

Sherry's expression froze. She did not say much, and the car drove on for a while, then the man sat back with her legs bent, eyes closed and without moving, like a handsome and perfect sculpture, causing one to be unable to tell if he was sleeping or faking.

Of course, Sherry wanted him to sleep, but when she thought about how much of the reason he drank so much was because of Ruby, the jealousy and hatred in her heart surged once again.

A woman without looks, abilities, or background. She didn't understand what was worth worrying about. Perhaps, it was because, after three years of being with her, he was suddenly unable to adapt to the sudden divorce.

It didn't matter, after tonight, she would let him know that any woman was better than that Ruby.Thinking about what happened next, she couldn't help but feel happy and excited.

After a while, when she thought it was time to drink, she tried calling out,

"Brother Ethan, Brother Ethan?"The man didn't respond for more than ten seconds.

Just as she was about to be happy, a man's cold and hoarse voice suddenly sounded from behind her ears.

"What's the matter?"Sherry was shocked, and frantically tried to explain,

"Err … I wanted to ask if you'd like to call Aunt first. "Didn't Gail say that he drank a lot of wine? Why aren't you drunk yet?"

No need, I'm not going back tonight. Send me back to the Forest Bay.

Sherry was startled for a moment, then nodded her head,Oh, okay, I will report back to Aunt again.

If he didn't go back, it would be just as she wanted. No one disturbed her, so it wouldn't ruin her business.

Forest bay was the apartment where he and Ruby used to live. After the divorce, he would return there regularly, but she had never gone there before.

The man fell silent again.The inside of the car was dead silent, Sherry even purposely slowed down her speed.

When they reached the apartment building, she stopped the car, opened the back door, and said,

"Brother Ethan, we're here."

After all, with all that high alcohol, driving all the way here made Ethan's head turn a little dizzy.