chapter 14 however she was short of money

Ruby didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

When they getting married ethan wouldn't agree to it.added more conditions but now,when she wanted to divorce he was unhappy,which confused her.

On the next morning,Ruby withdraw the money from the bank.

2.5 million cash filled two bags that were a bit heavy she directly took it to the lawyer."mr. Stowe 2.5 million should be enough my dads matter depends on you"

"That's enough i'll do my best to depend your father.

"Thank you" ruby didn't know what to say þand expressed her thank you again and again.

She really should thank her father for knowing such good lawyer for taking on such case or she would have been in trouble just to find a lawyer..

.......

"Ruby,jake wants you to his office"

Just as ruby returned from the law firm there's a call from the CEO office she put her things and hurriedly go to the CEO office.then she found it was about the collaboration case.

There company has a partnership with the investment giant soaring dragon,whom they agreed to negotiate with next wensday.however the person incharge of that negotiation was currently lying on the bed.

"Me,jake stop joking around" Ruby didn't know whether to cry or laugh  I'm just a person who specialise in data,but your asking me to negotiate,just as pushing me into a pit of fire.
" I've never done this before." Ruby said.

"It's fine there's someone to a company you,just follow the instruction in the contract" jake smiled "I don't have a choice if there's someone more eloquent than you,i wouldn't be in this difficult situation.

Before ruby could say anything jake told her that "if you go I'll get finance to give you another twenty thousand for travel expense and i will reimburse your traveling expenses.

It's so sharp to tempt her with money.
Unfortunately she lacks of money.

"Jake remember to ask someone to book me a air for me" then Ruby took the contract from Jake.it was just a negotiation,at least she heard some business words from someone else before.

twenty thousand was enough for her and her mother to live for three months.

After returning to the office,Ruby briefly read the cooperation case.out of professional habit ruby search the soaring dragon investment company on Google.

It developed in leading four years ago and used less than two years to list overseas ruby couldn't help but be shocked.ruby keep searching the web and seeing how rich this big boss.and her phone rang she casually answer it.

"Hello Daniel,I'm about to call you as well let me treat you and candy a dinner tonight."

Daniel laughed " it's seems like i made a good call ,alright when do you get off? I'll pick you up.

"Five thirty"

After ending the call,she stared at the computer  and her mind went blank and muttered " what did i want to do  just now? I'm getting older my memories have regressed."

  After work daniel came to pick up ruby and came to the restaurant named "red house" during this ruby saw candy kept playing with the phone and didn't talk to daniel to much

  "Daniel why candy doesn't say anything?
Daniel patted candy's head with a better smile "candy has autism"