Chapter 45 Sue you for harassment

"Ruby." Daniel walked over, and casually received candy who was in her embrace, smiling lightly,

"She slept pretty well."

"Yeah, she's very obedient." Ruby touched her forehead, her gaze gentle,

"Put her in the car. I don't want her to catch a cold."

Daniel nodded his head, and when he turned his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Ethan walking over from behind, and his eyes froze:

"Ethan."

Ethan stopped in his tracks when they were talking and looked at the scene that looked like a family of three from afar.

His chest felt like it was pierced, and it made it hard for him to breathe, but also made him look bad.

"I thought Miss Ruby came back in such a hurry because of her work. It turns out she was in a hurry to meet Mr. Daniel."

Ruby's body stiffened, after a while, she held onto Daniel's arm and smiled to him,

"That's right, he is leaving after a while. Of course, I can look at him two more times. There are so many women surrounding Ethan, I don't think they understand this feeling. "

Daniel immediately turned his head and smiled at her with a doting expression. Then, he handed the child over to her,

"Put her in the car. I want to talk to Ethan for a while."

Ruby's expression was a little hesitant. She looked at him, not knowing what he wanted to do.Daniel extended his hands out and affectionately rubbed her head,

"Go."Ethan stared fixedly at his movements with his black eyes. His aura suddenly grew heavier, and the hand in his pocket curled into a ball.

"I just heard that Ethan's branch is located on the opposite building?"

Daniel walked in front of him, her tone calm and
indifferent.Ethan lifted his lips and laughed indifferently, "That's right, the location of this place is not bad.""Because of her?" Daniel asked bluntly, his tone light as if he was asking about the weather."What does Mr. Daniel think?"

Ethan said without any ripples. His eyes that looked at him were calm and profound, yet carried a silent sense of oppression.Daniel looked at him, and said,

"I thought that even without saying, Ethan, such a clever person, would be able to know that she does not like what you have done. Why not let her go and let yourself go?"

"It's just that I don't know if the child in her stomach is willing to call you father after you have done all this."

Ethan looked at him coldly, and his eyes ridiculing him to the extreme.

"I am not as shortsighted as Ethan, and spending more time with my family is what I want. My daughter likes her, and I believe that the first person her child sees when he is born is me, so he shouldn't hate me too much. As for how he should address me, you are over thinking."

"The child is mine?" Ethan squinted his eyes and looked at him sharply.