Chapter 24 You unexpectedly let her go out alone

"Yeah." Ruby stuffed the food in her mouth and calmly replied.

"That's why I want to eat sour food."When he was sure that Ruby was not joking with him, Daniel touched his forehead.

"You only said that you wanted me to act with you, but you didn't say that you were pregnant. Does Ethan know?"

"He knows, I just saw him at the swimming pool! But I didn't tell him it was his child. "

At this point, she paused and looked at him with an embarrassed and apologetic expression.

"Sorry, I was afraid that he might suspect... Say it's yours. "

After all, she didn't get his permission, and since they were only ordinary friends, she felt a little embarrassed.

He didn't expect that Daniel would suddenly fall into silence. After a while, he looked at her seriously.

"Ruby, if you don't mind, then why don't we … We can try to be together. "

"Puff …"

Ruby was so scared that her face almost fell into the soup plate.

"S—senior apprentice … Brother, don't misunderstand. That's not what I meant. "

Ruby coughed, and immediately wiped her mouth with a tissue, then said awkwardly.

"I just wanted to keep this child, and the situation was urgent, so I lied to him. Don't think too much."

Daniel's face did not look like he was joking at all. His eyes were calm and sincere.

"I'm serious, you have to bear a lot of burden raising children, and I can take responsibility for all of this, moreover I respect your opinion and will not force it."

Candy seemed to understand Daniel's words, as she rubbed her head against Ruby. Her eyes filled with anticipation, wishing that Ruby would agree to her father's suggestion right now.

Ruby bit her lower lip and did not say a word.To be honest, after getting divorced with Ethan, she did not plan to find anyone to get married again.

It was too tiring to manage a marriage, but what Daniel said was right, the burden of raising a child was huge. Furthermore, she had two elders to raise.

Touching her belly through her clothes, she could even feel her baby's heartbeat, beating with her heart.

After a long while, as if she had made up her mind, she nodded in frustration.

"Ok … I'll think about it. "

Daniel gently smiled, looked at Candy, and seemed to heave a sigh of relief.

In the next two days, Ruby did not run into Ethan on the cruise again.

Maybe the cruise ship was too big, and she would only bring Candy to every floor in the afternoon often, so it was not strange that she would not bump into him.

By the time the cruise ship arrived in Osaka on the morning of the third day, and the sightseeing tour was over.

Ruby and Daniel got off the cruise line together and saw Ethan in the shadows in front of them.

After they got off, they brought a few people to get on the ship, and they quickly disappeared.

The hotel sent a car to pick up Daniel and Ruby. She sat in the car and looked out the window to watch the scenery.

The houses were not very tall, but the streets were clean and tidy, giving people a comfortable feeling.

She had been at sea for a few days, but it seemed like she hadn't visited this place yet.When they reached downtown, she called for the car to stop.