chapter 22 i need an explanation

Such a stomach wasn't bloated from eating too much.

In the next second, Ethan got up, and after saying a few words to the Jake s at his table, he walked towards the washroom with a dark expression.

Ruby jogged into the washroom, facing the toilet, she did not vomit for a long time.

But she felt weak.When I'm pregnant, she can't smell even the slightest bit of blood smell?Ruby held the warm water and washed her face.

When she raised her head, she accidentally saw Ethan standing behind her in the mirror.

Ruby pretended not to see it, and wiped the water droplets off her hands, wanting to walk past him.

"Ruby" Ethan grabbed her wrist, his expression gloomy.

"I need an explanation."

"Mr. Ethan, aren't you thinking too much?"

Ruby felt that the area around her wrist was burning, she pretended to be calm and replied.

"I'm just tired, that's all."Ethan interrupted her.

"It's not like that."His gaze was too sharp, scaring Ruby to the point that he shrank his shoulders.

Seeing that she was unable to struggle free from his hands, she admitted it straightforwardly.

"That's right, I'm pregnant."The air seemed to freeze, Ethan stared at her, his expression becoming more and more complicated.

"It's only been a month." Ruby knew that with a man's eyes if she told him the truth, he definitely wouldn't be able to hold her back, because he definitely wouldn't take it.

Ruby looked up at Ethan and smiled faintly: "You don't need to doubt what I have said. Mr. Ethan, you are always so shrewd when we slept every time.

So the child is not yours.Ethan did not speak and stared intently at Ruby.

He did not deny that when he saw Ruby admitting that she was pregnant, his emotions became complicated and he did not know how he should face that little life.

However in the next second, Ruby told him that the child was not his and his heart was inexplicably frustrated.

In the end, Ethan still released her hand, "Really? Congratulations."

Without another word, he turned and left.

After the bathroom door was closed, Ruby could no longer hold on.

She slid down the wall with her hands while holding onto her lower abdomen.

As long as she could save the child.She suffered from severe vomiting, and sometimes she would go to the washroom and throw up in the middle of the night.

After a few days, with the addition of her flat shoes, Mrs. Lord finally realized that something was wrong.

Mrs. Lord asked with a serious expression: "Are you pregnant?"Ruby made a sound of an acknowledgment as the Mrs. Lord's expression sunk bit by bit before she finally heaved a long sigh.

Although Daniel often brought Candy to play at home, she could tell that Ruby had no interest in him.

Furthermore, Ruby and Ethan had only gotten divorced, so this child was Ethan's "Mom, I can feel the baby, It's a life."

Ruby rubbed her lower abdomen, sensing that young life, "I want to raise him well, and give him the best life."

"Did you think about what you would do in the future?"Ruby smiled and comforted her mother.