CHAPTER 41 you revenge on me for your private enmity

"Gail."

Sherry quickly recovered her composure and nodded politely.Ethan glanced at her,

"Bring Gail around first."

Sherry looked at Ruby, "Then what about you?"

"Little Sherry, I sees that the decorations here are quite tasteful. Show me around and I'll go back and renovate that crappy place of mine too,"

Gail interrupted her without leaving a trace as he looked around. His hands were in his pockets, looking so lazy that they didn't seem to have any bones.

Sherry pursed her lips, suppressed the unwillingness in her heart, and could only unwillingly nod her head.

"Alright, Gail, follow me."Ruby was still looking at them when she heard the man beside her ears say: "Follow me."

She hesitated for a second and followed along with Candy.Inside executive office, in the newly renovated space, it was gray and white, stable and restrained. It was very clean and empty.

She turned her head and subconsciously looked at the window.

The room across the street from the building was her office.Although he might not come to branch often, she felt a little strange when she thought of him sitting across from her.

"Give her to me."Just as she was in a daze, she suddenly heard a voice coming from the other side.Startled, she came back to herself and saw the man reaching for her.

"What?" She subconsciously retreated."Are you going to hold her like this all the time? You're uncomfortable, and she's uncomfortable when she's asleep."

The man's eyebrows didn't even twitch as he directly carried the sleeping Candy away from her and walked to the side of the sofa.

He gently put the child down and took off his jacket.That action was surprisingly natural, graceful, and refined, causing Ruby to feel hot.

Why did it feel like she was such an unreasonable and bad woman?"No one will come here. If you are tired, you can also sit down and rest."

He had not forgotten that she was pregnant, and he had spent most of the morning with those people.

Ruby was completely entranced and did not notice that when he walked over to her side, she had been caught off guard.

She rubbed her nose in a camouflaged manner and looked away, trying her best to remain calm as she asked.

When Jake ask me, could it be that I have been talking about life and death with Ethan all this time?

"You don't want to talk to me?"

The man raised an eyebrow.Ruby looked at him strangely, "Is there anything between us to talk about?"

"The software developed by your company."Ruby was stunned.

"Ah?"Software?The man lifted his lips and his handsome smile became a bit bewitching. His tall body slightly leaned forward and leaned towards her.

"Otherwise, what do you want to talk about with me?"Ruby's face was completely red, she looked embarrassed, and she started stuttering.

"About the software, you should be talking to our research and development department. It has nothing to do with me. "

"Ruby you’re too disrespectful. You don't even know what your own company is doing, and still wants to talk about cooperation with me?"

"…"Ruby swallowed her saliva silently. Looking at her enlarged handsome face, she was a little vexed.

"Ethan, is this your way of revenge, even though you know that I'm not doing this, you still ask me."

"To become the division manager in three years, don't tell me that you can't even adapt to situations like this. If I wanted to revenge on private interests, you definitely wouldn't be standing here anymore."

The man mocked.Ruby subconsciously answered.

"Then why Am I here?"

"How do you think we should settle the personal grudge between men and women?"

Ruby was still a little confused.

The man's gaze darkened. He suddenly pinched her lower jaw before lowering his head and kissing her.