Chapter 26 I didn't want to go to the gynecology with my ex-husband

The car suddenly stopped. Ruby thought she had arrived, so she sat up and looked outside.

She heard the man in front of her say,

"Get off."

"Have we arrived?"

Ethan ignored her and unfastened his seat belt, getting out of the car.

Ruby thought that he just didn't like to talk. She didn't ask anymore and just opened the car door and got off.In front of her was a restaurant.

Seeing that the man was about to enter, she was stunned and blurted out,

"I've already eaten."

The man glanced at her strangely.

"I haven't eaten yet."Ruby choked, immediately feeling extremely awkward, she gave a stiff smile.

"Then I'll be waiting for you in the car. Go in and eat."

Ethan stood still, looked at her as he smiled deeply and smiled.

"Ruby, we have divorced peacefully, right? I don't owe you, and you don't owe me either. Is there a need for you to hide from me like that?"

"😦"Ruby's expression stiffened even more.

Her fingers unconsciously clenched and a trace of guilt appeared in her eyes as she said,

"You misunderstand. I'm not hiding from you."

"Misunderstand?"

The man laughed in a low voice and walked in front of her. His magnetic voice sounded deep and pleasant.

"Are you afraid that to Mr. Daniel will misunderstand? Didn't he already know that you were with me now Could it be that we would be able to be ambiguous just by eating a simple meal? Besides, what do you think I can do to a pregnant woman? "

Ruby pursed her lips tightly, unable to refute his words.The man didn't look at her again.

He walked straight into the dining room.The woman clenched her teeth and could only follow.

Isn't it just a meal Who cares?He was right. She didn't owe him anything, so why did she act as if she had a guilty conscience?

Sitting in the small room, Ruby was slightly shocked in her heart as she watched the man and the waiter communicate without any hindrances.

She had no idea how good his Japanese was.But it was no wonder that she only recently found out that he was the boss of the Soaring Dragon.

How could it be easy to manage such a large company at such a young age? It was just a bit ironic that before the divorce.

She knew nothing about him, but after the divorce, these things were inexplicably exposed to her.It seemed as if she was destined to have no fate with this man.

After the man said that to the waiter, he turned around and saw her staring at him with a blank expression. He asked,

"What do you want to eat?"Ruby came back to reality and shook her head,

"Ah,Uh, that’s all right. I've already eaten a lot, so I'm not hungry now."

Ethan did not say much and gave her a bowl of vegetable porridge.Ruby did not understand, but when the porridge was placed in front of her, she still frowned.

"I already said that I'm not hungry, what are you doing?"

The man picked up the tableware and said without raising his head.