chapter 16- It's not her fault

Sherry looked at the ring on her finger she smug and said."Ethan isn't back yet. Let's hang out."

   "I saw him come back just now, but I don't think I need to see him."

  Seeing through everything, Ruby did not feel as uncomfortable as before. She took off the burning ring and placed it on Sherry's palm.
"I don't need to keep what he bought, so remember to give it to him."

Watching ruby off,sherry's expression got bleaker.

In the end, she took off the ring on her finger and placed it inside the velvet box, and Ruby's one was beside hers.

When Ethan’s delivery arrived, she got it. Seeing a ring in the velvet box, and it was even
Tifany,can't help putting it on, and Jake, send someone else here. I'm not suitable for this job. I don't need the money either meanwhile, Ruby entered.

She didn’t say that it’s Ethan’s gift, and she just chose not to speak. Ruby misunderstood it.

  No wonder she does.

Ruby left Carlton hill building with Candy. As soon as they went out, she called Jake.

"

Jake, send someone else here. I'm not suitable for this job. I don't need the money either."

  She hang up the phone before jake  spoke any words.

It had only been ten minutes since they had entered Carlton hill building, but Ruby felt as if she had passed through a century.

Candy found that Ruby was very sad. She hugged her slightly and touched her eyes with the soft little hands.

"I’m okay." Ruby smiled, but her voice was choked. "You must be hungry, shall we go to have lunch?"

Candy nodded.

Ruby brought candy to the pizza hut. Candy was picky but wasn’t disgusted with this kind of restaurant, she could also accept pizza and spaghetti.

There were a lot of people in the restaurant at noon, and many people are still waiting in the resting area, so it was quite noisy.

The dishes were served, Ruby did not have much appetite, so she handed a piece of pizza to Candy.

Ruby forced a smile, but she couldn't bite into the pizza. The faint taste of seafood even made her feel nauseous.

She didn't eat anything in the morning, so all she spit out was water.

Ruby knew her physical condition, and she could vaguely guess what this unusual nausea was. Her face turned a little pale.

After lunch, she went to the hospital with Candy.The two strokes on the pregnancy paper made her dizzy, and she almost fell.

The nurse glanced at Candy and laughed: "Daughter is growing older, it's good to have a second child at this time."

Remember not to wear high heels as well for the sake of a baby."Thank you" Ruby sat paralyzed on the bench for a long time.Ethan didn't want children so much.

He was so careful when they are sleeping together, which is ridiculous.She did want a child, but she was divorcing Ethan now.

She couldn't give birth to a child without fatherly love.Ethan called."Where are you? I’m looking for you."

Hearing his voice, her tears fell and said fiercely, "Ethan, I will divorce you! I don't want anything, just a divorce, and if you don't agree we'll meet in court."

After hanging up, Ruby immediately blacklist his phone numbers and WhatsApp number.

Ethan has always relied on her love for him!After crying, Ruby felt better.

She wiped her tears away and brought Candy to the airport.After buying the ticket, she returned to Brighton at 7: 30 at night.

Daniel had not returned yet, so Ruby brought Candy to her mother’s residence and told her mother that Candy was Daniel's daughter and 2.5 million was also borrowed from Daniel.

After knowing about Candy's background, Mrs. Lord sighed.

"Daniel has been living a rather miserable life. If he was really busy, I could help him take care of candy, after all, he lent us so much money."

   "Don’t worry I just occasionally teach candy writing."Chatting for a while, Ruby cut to the chase, "Mom, I'm going to divorce Ethan."

I showed you my bad life, really shameful.She had hidden her pregnancy, and she wasn't going to give birth to the baby."

Please don't Forget to vote!!! Thank you