Prologue

???? POV

I walk through the halls of this Lab as I hear a generator being worked on. Dammit, they're going to get the Exit Gates open soon!

I go the doorway and set a Bear Trap. That'll get them, and if they disarm it, I'll attack them!

*Boom!

The generator blew up in the Survivors face as I enter through the other side. He stopped working on the generator and hid in a locker, fool.

I kicked the generator then went to the closest locker, opening it. Haha!

I grab him, put him on my shoulder, then hang him on the hook that was conveniently in the corner.

As soon as he's hooked, a generator is completed.

I stomp over to the nearest generator to find a Survivor, Claudette.

She runs away as I chase her. She let's out a scream as I slash at her, injuring her.

As I chase her, she gets caught in a Bear Trap I placed. I laughed and picked her up, bringing her to a hook.

...

How many Trials have taken place?

Does Time go by in this Realm? No. It does not.

The Survivors.

The Killers.

Having to go through endless amounts of Trials. Death following as well.

It will never end...

It will never end!

...

...

...

Undertale
Frisk POV

"Alright, finally. At the surface. I think I've gotten the TRUE Ending this time."

Frisk looked at the setting sun as the monsters (Including Chara, Asriel, and even Gaster) looked too. This was the TRUE Ending.

Frisk was truly happy, no. Everyone was happy.

...

But not the Survivors... and the Killers. Having to go through endless Trials just to die while the Killers hunted them down or mainly to sacrifice them to The Entity.

They're not Happy. They're hopeless...

...

Right..?