1. Prologue (Noam Kingdom)

First of all thank you so much for giving my book a try and I hope you wont regret it.

Few things I would like to share before you read.

1. I am a budding writer and this is my first book. All notes of improvements and advises are welcome.

2. Do not demotivate a new writer by negative comments.

3. It would be heartbreaking if you judge this book just by reading 5 or 6 page. So, its my request to my lovely readers to kindly stick to the story as its full of twists and mysteries.

4. If you're reading this book without any grammatical errors this is because of my wonderful and talented editor🎀 Snowww37 🎀. So do not forget to appreciate her while reading.

5. If you like the story, let me know through your comment, vote and share. Please enjoy the book.

Love❤❤❤

*************************************************************

The land of Noam was a little country bordered between huge forests to the North, woodlands to the South and mountains to the East and West. The country of Noam mainly lived off farming, crafting, and alchemy.

The country's landscape was absolutely stunning. The emerald forests, white sandy beaches and the exuberant aquatic wildlife were just a small part of the grace Noam had to offer. Naturally, this made the country favoured among foreigners.

However, the people of Noam were cold towards foreigners and tended to welcome them with neutrality. They felt that foreigners could harm the country's well-being and prosperity.

Noam was said to be the most beautiful kingdom on the earth. People here were also quite simple, they lived together in harmony. They wake up with the first rays of the sun and start their work in their fields, shops, and at other workplaces.

But like the old saying, 'Nothing lasts forever', Noam's prosperity too, was soon lost.

Noam is deeply suffering, the sun's power has been declining now more than ever, weakening the kingdom. (The sun is a common symbolism for the King.) The neighboring kingdoms have been targeting Noam, like a hawk hovering over its prey, waiting for the right time to pounce.

Noam was heirless, and this matter had grabbed the attention of other emperors. They wanted to conquer Noam to expand their empire. Many other Emperors had come to Noam's help, but the ambiance of the kingdom was still chaotic.

There was one person who prayed for an end to this misfortune, and for insight on the King's rightful path. He was Lord Yong, the royal astrologer, advisor, and head physician.

Lord Yong was one of the most trustworthy person to the royals. He was not only a great astrologer but also a scholar who showed his loyalty in every step to the royal family. He always prayed for the wellbeing of his King and the people of Noam.

After offering his daily prayer he walked out of the shrine, when he noticed lots of crows cawing over the Queen's chamber.

"Crows are a symbol of bad luck. People call them messengers of evil but spotting lots of ravens at the time is an indication that something worse is yet to come."

"Maybe, even a DEATH," Lord Yong thought.