42. Epilogue

So, it was a tale of a cursed girl who finally earned her freedom. The journey of this prisoned girl was not easy. She never knew that lifting the curse would cost her to lose her loved ones.

The story depicts the dominance and vigour of a curse. No matter how much you try to escape or seek resilience, the curse will destroy you. Just like the Queen lost her beloved son as a result of her own misdeed. How can we forget Mi-sook, the nasty shaman who had authored the heart wrenching and destructive saga of pain with the pen of her vengeance. The moment the curse lifted it backfired Mi-sook. She too met with the same agony that she once had chosen for Min-shi, the poor girl. Along with the twins, Min-shi cursed her to die a painful death by the backfire of her own dark art that she always used for her banausic deeds. Nyang too stabbed her at last and eventually she died. Her corpse didn't even get a proper cremation, maybe her rotten carcass was destined to be the food for the cluster of death eater vultures.

A big part of the story revolves around seeking blessings from the people in distress by lending them help; it was accompanied by some tearful and poignant scenes of people who received Si-ri's magical potion. Some cute moments of Si-ri and Min-ho meddling in between.

Now, how do you say goodbye to the one you love? This one question would be lingering in your minds that might hit you while reading the demise of Jian and Min-ho. There's no shortage of tears as each of them had to separate from their love, but knowing that they can finally go to the afterlife is an end that they all individually want and deserve. It was hard for Ruyi and Si-ri both but it's the plight of being the one left behind. Not every love story has a good fate.

After a leap of five years, we see Ruyi giggling with all her heart playing with her son. It's her thought that cast some light about her story of moving on in life while she was looking at Jian's portrait.

As for Si-ri, she finally got her freedom and busied herself in healing people. She inhales the cold breeze opening the window and plunges into the past memories. The memories that became her mainstay to live the life. Looking at the sky she flaunts her smile. She still believes that she'll reunite with Min-ho. Somewhere..............in another lifetime, and closes the window.

************************

The message that The Girl of an Old Mansion tried to deliver to its readers is that true love finds you when you have least expected it. Parting is inevitable, but that goodbye is never forever. Life and death are a circle, and every ending is also a beginning.

It's not always about staying together to prove that you care and love one another and there's nothing wrong in being sad when we are separated from the person we love whether by mortality, distance, or some other reason, the hope that we'll be able to meet again is a promise worth taking. If not for the other person, it's a chance for us to build self-love and prioritize our own desires. Choosing to move on in life with the beautiful memories of that person who is no longer in your life is the most profound kind of love because at last we always find a way to live well after parting.

Till then, let's hope our beloved couples reunite again somewhere in another lifetime. 

The End

*****************

I really want to thank my editor🎀 Snowww37 🎀 for her wonderful editing skills besides editing she also supported me with her reviews and suggestions that only made this book amazing for the readers. I must say she is the best editor someone could ever have.

 I really appreciate readers who read this book .I literally cried while writing the death scenes. Killing your own created character in a story is something heart wrenching for a writer with a soft heart like me..haha...The story has my heart. 

Will be back with another interesting book soon. Till then follow me and share this book.

Lots of Love to my lovely readers😘😘😘😘❤

Hasta La Vista (Bye)!!!!