2

I was standing in front of the school gate, looking at the big building in front of me.
"I hope everything is alright, i just want a peaceful life,"
-
-
-
"Excuse me, about my class schedule..."
"Are you a new student?"
"Yes,"
"Can you write down your name and date of birth on this paper?" She handed me a paper and a pen. I wrote what I was told. I gave the paper to the receptionist.
"You're Han Y/N, a student from class 2B, your first subject is language so you can go to your real class which is located on the 2nd floor, have a good day"
She gave me my class timetable.
"Thank you"
-
-
I finally found my classroom. I saw a woman who I assumed was a teacher, was writing something on the green chalkboard.

I knocked on the door and caught everyone's attention. The teacher opened the door and she asked me if I was a new student. I nodded my head. She smiled at me and welcomed me to her class.

"Okay class, we have a new friend she'll be with us from now on." She announced.

Everyone looked at me and I started to feel uncomfortable. I wasn't a social butterfly.

"Please introduce yourself to the class,"

"Hello, my name is Han Y/N, I'm from Japan, glad to meet you," i said with a small smile.

Everyone began to clap their hands. I saw some people were smiling and some were giving me a judging look.

"There is a free seat in front of seungyoun, you can sit there," the teacher told me.

I scanned the classroom and only one seat was available. It was in front of a guy who I assumed was seungyoun? He was sitting there with his arms resting on the table while his head was leaning on his arms. He looked at me.

I walked to my seat and his gaze was still on me but I didn't care. Maybe it was normal for people to stare at someone they had no idea about.

I took out my new yellow notebook from my backpack and started to copy what my teacher had written on board. The first lesson went well.

-

My second class was math. I was sitting quietly waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"Hi," someone said.

I turned my head towards the direction of the voice and saw a beautiful girl smiling at me.

"Hello," i replied and gave her a small smile. I wasn't good at talking to new people or making friends.

"My name is Wang Yiren, I'm also a foreigner like you. nice to meet you."

I didn't know how to keep the conversation going so i just gave her another small smile and nodded my head.

The teacher arrived and he noticed me.

"Oh, you're a new student?"

"Yes, my name is Han Y/N, I just moved here,"

"I'm your math teacher,Kim Namjoon, everyone call me Mr.Kim, Where are you from?"

"I'm from tokyo, japan,"

"Nice, we have a foreigner with us. You guys treat her well~"

-
Mr Kim was explaining this and that and i listened to him Carefully while my hand was writing some important formulas and stuff.