26

Today is the day where i'll thank him for real!

I am walking to my class. When I arrive there, i see all of my classmates look at me with guilt.

There's a bunch of flowers snacks and letters for apology on my table.

I sigh.

"If you don't want them give them to me," wooseok said.

"Take it," i replied. He quickly snatched the snacks and flowers from my desk and ate it like theres no tomorrow.

"These flowers are pretty sadly it can't be compared to my ethereal beauty," wooseok commented.

Yohan and hangyul fake vomiting.

"Y/N, We're sorry we should've believed you," my classmates said.

I just smile at them softly and nodded my head, accepting their apology.

"WHERE'S THAT BITCH! I NEED TO KILL THAT B- LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!!" Someone screamed and barged into the room.

It's no other than Yuna.

She's being handcuffed by 2 police officers. She's struggling to get them off her and tryna come at me but didn't succeed. She's held back by those polices.

"Get lost trash!" One of my classmates said.

They finally drag her out of the classroom and the class begins to be normal again.

Soon Mr Kim comes in.

"Okay class we all know about the situation in our school. Yuna will be put in prison while her friends, sumin and hana are kicked out of school, I'm sorry Y/N for not being a good teacher and let you get bullied like this," MrKim announced and apologized to me afterward.

-Break Time-

I am inside the restroom doing some stuff suddenly yiren minju nayeon and sihyeon approach me.

"Y/N..." nayeon started.

"We're sorry for not believing in you, please give us another chance to be your good friend," Sihyeon begged.

"I'm sorry but after what I've been thro, I think it will be the best of us to remain only as classmates, my only true friends are wooseok's group," I said and left.

But before I leave I turn around once again only to meet with yiren sad eyes.

"I didn't steal your man yiren, you're dating a cheater," i said. With that i left all of them.

-
-

I need to find seungyoun because I want to express my gratitude to him.

I spotted seungyoun in the cafeteria.

I don't think much, i just approach him with a big smile on my face.

Heck where did i get this confidence from? Maybe because i always hang around wooseok so I kinda adopt this personality from him.

"Hi seungyoun," i greeted
...
...
No replies
...
...
"Please let me talk to you normally for once. I just wanna say I feel so grateful to have you and those 3. You always help. Thank you so much seungyoun, thank you for everything," I said with a soft smile.

He looks at me with his stoic face. When will i be able to see his smile?

He opens his mouth and replies me. But his response make my heart shatter into million pieces.

I feel humiliated.

There are a lot of people in the cafeteria and they have their eyes on us.

I can see some people laugh at my pathetic state.

Tears starts to stream down my face. Why do you have to humiliate me like this seungyoun? Why did you choose to respond with that statement?

Why did you have to say...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
..
"Just because I stop them from bullying you doesn't mean I'm helping you," Said Seungyoun Cho.