17

Watch The Untamed y'all 🤭❤️

-next day-

I go to school like normal. I see yiren with her friends but this time she didn't look at me. She also acts as if i don't exist. Everyone acts like I don't exist. The only time they know i actually exist is when they bully me.

I am doodling a random picture on my sketchbook to kill time because our math teacher is absent today.

While doodling, someone yanks my book away from me making it dropped to the floor. I quickly pick it up and place in on my desk again. Yuna and her minions start ruining my book by ripping the paper out of the book and drawing some ugly weird ass thing on it.

I don't say anything i just keeps staring at my poor sketchbook.

-
-

-seungyoun's pov-

I walk to my classroom and see those girl bothering my girl again. Oops no i mean seungwoo's girl. Yes seungwoo's cousin.

I sit behind her and just looking at her getting bullied. Suddenly I remember the day when she got into detention.

-flashback-

I came back from the library around 7pm. I was walking with earphones plugged into my ears and my hands in my pocket. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Seungwoo hyung?" I asked, surprised why he was here at this time.

"Seungyoun! Have you seen Y/N?! She didn't answer my call!" Seungwoo said. Panic was visible.

"No hyung,"

"Please help me find Y/n, it's been hours she's still nowhere to be found," seungwoo said.

I began to search for her. We went to different directions.

I walked to the detention room but there was no sign of her. I started to wander around until I arrived in front of the storage room.

*ring ring*

Seungwoo called me.

"Hyung have you found her?" I asked as soon as I picked it up.

"Not yet..."

"I'll call you if i see her,"

A small bang was heard inside the storage room ss if someone was trying to bump the door. I looked intently at the door and approached it carefully.

I heard something like muffle. I quickly opened the door. The sight in front of me really broke my heart for some reason.

Y/n was ... crawling on the floor? Then I realized she was tied with rope so she couldn't get up. I picked her up and put her in a sitting position. I began to cut the rope off her and remove the duct tape.

She was crying mess so I used my sleeve to wipe away her tears.
...
...
we met seungwoo hyung. She was about to thank me but i cut her off by saying i had to go.

-present-

If i keep being a hero and save her soon she will get close to me or even cling onto me just like.... Park Yuna.

I started to act cold towards her again since that days.

It's been weeks, i witness Y/N being bullied by them but I don't do anything because It's not my business. Yes not my business.

I need to stay away from her. I only need my friends, seungwoo hyung, wooseok, yohan and hangyul. No more people. Less people less problem. But something inside me really wanna help her. I tried so hard to ignore her.

Now she's being bullied in front of me again. I was about to ignore them just like how i normally do but SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT I CAN'T STAND STILL AND WATCH ANYMORE!