8

"What if he takes interest in you...?" Sihyeon said with a derp face.

I sigh and shake my head.

"Attention student! Please arrive here at 8:00am tomorrow, we'll take you to the zoo," Mr.Kim announced.

"Oh my god, I've been dying to go there for a long time!" Nayeon said with an excited face.

The 4 are talking about this and that while i just nod my head meaning I'm listening.

+M O R N I N G+

We're standing in front of the restaurant waiting for Mr.Kim.

"Come on let's go," Mr Kim said.

Everyone looks puzzled.

"We rent a bike for you guys, so come and get your bike, don't expect a bus or car here lol" Mr.Kim continued.

Everyone groaned. I'm too lazy~

-zoo-

I've been walking for a while now I'm tired so I decided to sit on a bench alone. I told my friend that i would catch up with them later.

*woof woof*

I look down only to see a cute little dog.

"Aigoo~ are you lost?" I asked that dog and pat his head. The dog just barks.

I play with that dog. He's too cute to resist!

"NARAE!!" I heard someone yelling from distance.

"NARAE WHERE ARE Y-"

I look up to find the voice owner.

Cho seugyoun... he looks at the dog with worries in his eyes. So this cute lil guy is called narae.

I stand up and look at seungyoun.

"I think he was lost but don't worry he's safe with me," i told him then i averted my gaze to narae. I look at narae with loving eyes (lol) while seungyoun just look at both of us.

Narae run to seungyoun. He picks him up and kiss him

"I thought I lost you," he said to narae.

Seungyoun seems like a nice and caring guy. Look at how he take care of his dog... then why did those 4 say he was a heartless person?

I was in my deep thought, didn't realize that seungyoun is still here, STARING AT ME WITH HIS SMALL EYES.

"YO BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Someone said loudly, making me come back to reality.

Oh it's wooseok.

"What are you staring a- OH HI Y/N!" Wooseok greeted me with a wide smile on his face.

I smile calmly and bow down a little.

"Why are you staring at Y/n?"

* gasp *

"DON'T TELL ME YOURE CHEATING ON ME WITH Y/N?!" Wooseok screamed and make crying face.

Seungyoun glares at him and hit him on the back of his head.

"Shut up," said seungyoun.

"Owww, I'm sorry okay, we'll leave first bye Y/n," said wooseok.

They ... left.

What
The
Hell
Was
That
...
Is seungyoun....
...
gay?

But... I thought he liked me....
...
...
Lol just kidding

-A/N-

Sorry for the late update TwT