27

"Just because I stop them from bullying you doesn't mean I'm helping you,"

He quickly left the place after saying a hurtful statement to me.

I'm now standing inside the cafeteria alone. Everyone look at me. I can see wooseok hangyul and yohan look at me with wide eyes and sympathy.

I can't stand the humiliation anymore so I quickly leave the cafeteria.

I keep running to wherever my legs lead me . I have no idea where I'm going.

Why am i like this? I can stand bullying and physical abuse for months yet I can't stand a simple word coming out of cho seungyoun's lips?

Why does it hurt so bad?

I can't stop crying. Why does his words have so much impact on me? We barely talk!

It feels like I've been slapped in the face! I've always thought that seungyoun might have at least a small feeling for me but my thoughts are wrong! Completely wrong! Turns out....

It's Me... I'm the one who has a feeling for him. I've trying to ignore and deny this feeling but today I admit that I have a feeling for him.

I like Cho Seungyoun.

But his words are a big slap to my face and bring me back to reality.

In the end I'm just a normal person in his eyes. I'm nothing special to him.

Suddenly i feel a hand on my mouth and someone pulls me into a dark alleyway.

-
-
-
-
Cho Seungyoun's PoV

I'm now being scolded by my friends.

"WHAT THE FUCK SEUNGYOUN! YOU MESSED UP!" Wooseok yelled at me.

"You make her cry asshole!" Hangyul added.

"Why the fuck did you say that? Dude I thought you liked her?" Asked yohan.

"Look, i know i messed it up but i got panicked when she thanked me okay! Those words just automatically came out of my mouth! I regret it too!" I finally responded.

"WTF! YOU COULD HAVE SAID 'no problem, you're welcome,'!" Wooseok yelled once again.

"I COULDN'T THINK OF IT OKAY?! IT WAS TOO SUDDEN!" I yelled back.

Wooseok facepalm himself, along with the others.

"So the Famous stone cold Cho Seungyoun is actually shy around his crush huhhh~ and accidentally rejected his crush's thank," hangyul teased.

I glared at him.

"Cut the bullshit, go look for her, she ran away from school," yohan said.

I widen my eyes. I quickly grabbed my phone and ran away from the rooftop to go search for her.

I can't see her presence. Oh my god this is all my fault. Y/n-ah please be safe...

Dear god,if we are destined to be together,if y/n is my soulmate, please give me a sign.

I begged in my mind. It's not like god will respond to me but I just keep praying to find her as soon as possible.

.

"AHHHHH HELP ME!"