10

She takes me to this place which is umm not too far away from our previous place. It's kinda like a cliff (?) but's it's short maybe around 1 metre. There's a clear water down the so called cliff you can even see rocks underneath.

This place might not be high but it's still dangerous, you might even injure yourself with these rocks if you're not careful enough.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, eyes focused on the view in front of me.

"To explore duh," she rolled her eyes before giving me a smile.

"Y/n are you dating seungyoun?" She asked. Her voice sounded strange.

I look at her and there's no emotion on her face like the first time she approached me. I shake my head.

"OhY/N, look there's something in the water!" She said excitedly while pointing her finger towards the water.

I walked to her direction and tryna find the thing that make her excited. I found nothing.

"Where i-" before i could ask her anything she gave me a smug smile and said "Your days are gonna be a living hell for you from now on," with that she jumped off the (short)cliff.

My eyes grow bigger than a dinosaur egg because of the sudden event, i was so shocked I didn't expect she would do something like this. Why did she jump off!?

"HELP ME!" She yelled while splashing the water as if she's drowning.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

"Y/N W-WHY DID YOU P-PUSH ME?!"

What?

She keep screaming. Students rush to our place and see the scene in front of them.

No... I didn't push her...

But it really looks like i push her because she's down there while I'm up here.

Everyone looks at me with a horrified expression while I am standing here with my eyes wide open and my shaky hands covering my lips.

Some students rush to where yuna is and rescue her. When she arrives up here, everyone start helping and asking her questions. She might bump her head with the rock that's why her head is bleeding right now.

"W-why did you push me y/n-ah?" She asked while crying.

"I didn't..." i muttered.

"I can't believe Y/n could do something like this,"

"She looks like an angel but god..."

"She's a killer!"

"Poor yuna, she's so pretty she doesn't deserve this,"

"Maybe y/n is jealous that's why she tried to kill her,"

Those words are from my classmates.

Mr Kim send yuna to the hospital in this town to treat her wound.

"Y/n i hope you can clarify this when we get back," said Mr.Kim.

Everyone starts leaving one by one. Yuna's friends glare at me before they left.

I look at my yiren, minjoo, nayeon and sihyeon hoping they will believe me but all of them look at me with stone cold face well except yiren. Yiren gave me an apologetic look. They left the place.

My friends also turned their backs on me without listening to my explanation...

....

...

...