6

3rd Person POV
"Yo bro what the hell are you d-"

It's wooseok. He stops his sentence when he sees seungyoun staring at Y/N.

Wooseok looks at her then back to seungyoun.

* cough *

That grabs seungyoun's attention.

"What?" Asked seungyoun.

Wooseok look at him with a smirk on his face and that makes seungyoun realize something. Wooseok saw him staring at her. No wooseok saw them staring at each other.

Y/N being a polite girl, she just bow to them and leave, not wanting to cause unnecessary attention.

After she left, wooseok nudge seungyoun. Seungyoun just stares at him blankly.

"You like her?"

Seungyoun face still remains the same although he feel something. There's something about her that kinda attract him. Every time he sees her he couldn't help but to stare. He wants to say something to her but his brain says No. he need to maintain his cold image.

"Why would I like someone like that?"

"Right, she seems innocent and you only like sexy girl," wooseok said with a smirk plastered on his face. He's not convinced by seungyoun's answer but he let it slide since he knows his friend too well. Once the day comes, he'll surely spill everything to him.

•••••
-Y/N POV-

I'm sitting on the bench with a lake? River? Or whatever behind me

I'm sitting on the bench with a lake? River? Or whatever behind me. I just look at the trees and enjoy the quietness here. This place is not really far from the hotel. It takes only 15 minutes to get here by foot.

What I've noticed about this place is there's no car or motorcycle/motorbike here. People use bicycle as transportation or they just walk. No plastic bags. Trees are everywhere. That's nice. They're trying to save the environment environment from pollution.

*beep* Someone texted me.

Oh it's nayeon.

Nayeon
Y/n where are you?

Y/N
Somewhere near the hotel.
Why?

Nayeon
Sihyeon and I are going to have dinner first
I'll let minjoo wait for you so you won't be alone

Y/N
She might be hungry.
It's okay you guys can go first I'll go there alone
What about yiren?

Nayeon
Yiren is with her boyfriend
So we'll go now
Bye

Y/N
Bye^^

——

I open the door to my room only to be greeted by silence. No one's here.

I take a quick shower and change my clothes so I don't look dirty.

While i was combing my hair I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Maybe the girls are are.

I open the door door and to my surprise, it's no other than Kwon Hyunbin, Yiren's boyfriend.

Why is he here? I thought he's with yiren? Idk but this guy doesn't give me a good feeling.

"Oh, are you looking for yiren?" I asked politely.

*silent*

"She already left to the restaurant," i added although he didn't reply me and just kept staring at my face.

"Oh really? You're alone then let me stay here with you so you won't feel lonely," he finally replied with a smug look.

I know what this guy is up to. He has no good intentions what an eff boy.

"No thanks," i was about to close the door but he was fast enough to grab my hand.

He pulls me out and pin me to the wall. I look at him with a horrified face. What is he gonna do?!

He looks around for a minute before looking at me again.

"W-What are you doing?!" I asked him angrily while trying to break free from his grip.

"Umm you're pretty, why don't you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Is this guy stupid?

"You have Yiren why are you doing this?! Don't you know how much she loves you?! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I tried to get out of this position but he's just too strong.

His face comes closer to my neck. Tears start to fill my eyes. Is he going to rape me? No... please don't...

Please...

Someone help me...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"What do you think you're doing Kwon Hyunbin..."