5

I'm now standing in front of my school building with a gray luggage next to me. I look at my phone since I don't have anything else to do.

"Y/n let's go! The bus is here," said sihyeon.

-

Sihyeon asked me to sit with her because yiren has to sit with hyunbin. Minjoo and nayeon are in the seat behind us.

"Attention everyone! Choose your roommates. 4 people in one room no boy and girl together," Mr Kim announced.

I look at sihyeon and she looks as if she is thinking about something.

"4 people? Then what about you Y/N? We can't let you sleep with those girls who you're not close with, can we?"

"It's okay I can bare with it for a few days," I answered.  To be honest I'm kinda scared. I've never talked to anybody except sihyeon nayeon minjoo and yiren.

Sihyeon shakes her head

"Mr.Kim can we have 5 people in our room?"

"Why?"

"We want Y/N to stay with us, she's our friend,"

Mr.Kim just nodded his head before minding his business again. Wow I thought he would reject it.

We finally arrived at WOODZ TOWN.

Well umm this town looks completely different from the city and it's more peaceful, full of trees and nature unlike in the city where you can only see big and modern buildings

No wonder why rich people like to come here. It's costly but it worth the money.

Seungyoun's family really own everything here? Damn!

"WOAH IT'S PRETTY!!" Nayeon said while her eyes are growing bigger.

I look at seungyoun who's listening to wooseok yohan and hangyul's conversation. His face looks uninterested as if this place is nothing new to him. Right he probably comes here for more than 100 times.

Seungyoun suddenly avert his gaze to me and we lock eyes again but i break the eye contact first because minjoo talks to me so i need to look at her instead of him lol

"Where are you going to stay? Hotel or home?"

I heard hangyul's voice. Maybe he's asking seungyoun.

"Hotel," seungyoun replied.

I feel like I'm a stalker, listening to their conversations! I have no intention i just heard it and I don't care.

-
-

Wow, even the room looks pretty here

Wow, even the room looks pretty here. There are 2 beds, each for 2 people. The bed is big enough for 3 people so I think it's okay for me to share it with 2 other girls.

"Wow I really like this place, seungyoun is hella rich!" Nayeon said while taking a look at her surroundings.

"Ah I'm going to rest for a bit, wake me up when it's dinner time," minjoo said before throwing herself on the bed.

"Where are you going Y/N?" Asked, Yiren.

"Oh I'm going for a walk," I responded.

"Okay, be careful,"

I opened the door and was greeted by someone in front of me. It's no other than ... Cho Seungyoun, the heir of Woodz Town founders.

We came out at the same time i guess his room is in front of mine. His hand is still resting on the hand. He looks at me and i look at him. We're having a staring contest
...
Again
....
Until
...

"Yo bro what the hell are you d-"