24

We're now inside the movie hall. I'm sitting next to seungyoun and yohan.

Sitting arrangement

Stranger|hg|ws|yh|yn|sy|stranger

So the movie that we're watching is called "The Purge". It's ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!

I am watching the movie while eating the popcorn. I put my hand in the box to grab some popcorn but all i can feel is something that's soft and warm.

I look down only to see ...
My hand... grabbing seungyoun's hand which is also inside the popcorn box trying to get some popcorn to eat...

I quickly let go and look at him apologetically.

He doesn't say anything instead he just continues watching the movie in front of him.

-
-
-
-
-
10 minutes later

I feel like someone is moving next to me. It's seungyoun. He's getting up from the seat with his eyes glued to his phone.

Then I see wooseok and hangyul follow him.

Where are they going?

"Are they leaving already?" I managed to asked yohan who's sitting beside me. He didn't even spare me a glance nor he watch the movie in front of him. He's just texting someone on his phone with a smug smile on his face.

"No, you don't have to worry just enjoy the movie," he said and his eyes still didn't leave his phone.

Well if he says so.

-
-
-
-
-
20 minutes later
-
-
-

They still haven't come back yet... did something happen to them?

I began to worry

"i told you not to worry," Yohan said. He seems to notice my anxious face.

"But it's been 20 minutes and they're not here yet, the movie will end in an hour," i replied.

"Count to 3," said, yohan.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. Are they pulling a prank?

"I said count to 3," yohan said still looking as calm as always.

I don't want to get on his bad side so I follow his so-called demand.

"1,"

"2,"

"3,"

*BEEEEEEP*

The screen suddenly shut down itself just after I finish counting, making the whole movie hall goes pitch black.

Everyone in the hall begins to wonder what the hell is happening right now.

"What's this?! Is this some kind of a halloween prank?!" I asked, a bit loud because it's so noisy here.

Yohan doesn't reply.

Suddenly the screen turning back on again.

But this time, it's not the movie that we've watched. It's something different, really different.

I froze.

I just stare at the screen with my eyes wide opened and shocked expression.

Why is it here....

Author

Hi. It's been a while. Sorry for making you wait I'm quite busy since school is starting and I'm a senior in high school so I really HAVEEE NO time to write