19

I wake up only to see white ceiling above me. I remember what happened, i didn't get a chance to thank seungyoun... again.

"You wake up," a feminine voice said. I look at the person. She's a nurse here. Ms. Jisoo.

I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Here take this pill, you accidentally bump your head the strong impact made you feel dizzy for a while but you're okay now," she handed me a pill and a bottle of water.
(I have no idea if bumping our head to something will make us feel dizzy or blackout, i just made it up idk if it's actually true or not let's just deal with it lol)

I thank her and swallow the pill along with water.

"You don't have to go to class, you can stay here if you want to. I've already informed your teacher about it. Seungyoun already brought all your stuff here but if you really want to study then you can go," she said.

"Uh... i'll stay here..." i answered.

"I know you're gonna stay here hahaha i'd do the same. I'd rather to stay in the infirmary for hours than go back to class... they're boring," jisoo said with a disgust face.

I laughed. She's 25 now but she still looks beautiful and young. Heck she's even prettier than park yuna and her minions, sumin and hana.

She leaves me alone because she needs to do her work.

I look at my bags. Seungyoun brought it here huh?

I search through my bag and everything is in it. Even my sketchbook that those girls have ruined is also inside my back.

I imagine seungyoun collect all my stuff on the desk and put it inside my bag. Then he brings it to the infirmary when i'm in a deep slumber. What a gentleman. I suddenly blush when I imagine that.

I decide to scroll through my social media. About 5 minutes later, a text message pop up.

Seungwoo
Why are you still online?
Ditch class?
No
I'm having a project.
I need to do some research on my phone

Don't they have computers there?
Is the school poor or something?

There's not enough computer.
A lot of students are using it.

As you say so~
......

The school bell rings, signaling it's time to go home now. I can hear a student's footsteps rushing out of their classroom combined with some laughters.

I am tying my shoelaces ready to go out.

"Hi Y/N, how are you?" A deep husky voice asked. I look up to see hangyul and his friends. Yohan and wooseok smiled at me.

"I'm okay," i smiled softly.

I look behind them to see if there are anybody else .

"Seungyoun is not here," wooseok said.

How did he know? Did here read my mind?

"And no, I don't have an ability to read people's mind, i'm just smart... and handsome," wooseok continued.

Yohan makes a disgust face after hearing what wooseok said.

"Ewwww i wanna throw up" yohan said, still wearing the disgusted expression on his face.

"What? You're just jealous that you don't have this Face!" Wooseok said while pointing at his face.

"I have beautiful eyes, they shine brighter than the stars you see in the sky, my nose? It's just too perfect for my face, heck with this face i can do everything, i can even make straight guys become gay just for me! I'm too pretty for a guy you know," He added.

Yohan still gives him a disgust look

"are you done complimenting yourself?" Yohan asked.

"Of course not, I'm an artwork created by god. God loves me so much that's why he made me much more handsome and prettier than you all," wooseok replied.

"Yeah yeah whatever, god loves you god gives you a beautiful face and blahhh but do you know what he forgot to give you?" Yohan said with a bored look.

"What?"

"Height,"

And that's when they starts arguing. At this point you just awkwardly look at them bickering over this and that.

Hangyul shakes his head

"Just ignore them," said hangyul.

Wow. Did they switch soul or something? Normally it's hangyul the most chaotic one? What happened to them today? Hangyul suddenly becomes so mature.

"So uh why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Well we're going home together, seungwoo hyung will pick us up," hangyul answered calmly.

W
H
A
T

I kinda update a lot these day (or maybe not). Thank you for always supporting my story. Those nice comments from you guys give me strength to continue writing this book. (ò_óˇ)
Have a nice day~