15

Seungyoun tryin to kill Yuna with a fire extinguisher

During the lesson, those 3 girls keep bothering me. They would be throwing crumpled papers at me when the teacher was busy explaining something on the board. Those papers contained words such as
-go die bitch
-slut
-why bother living when everyone hates you?
-a fucking murderer

I keep silent and just try to ignore. I have no power against them. Call me a coward or whatever you want but I'm really scared of them. They can harm you if they want and people will still defend them.

Although they keep bothering me I'm still glad that seungyoun is the one who sits behind me and not them or else they'll probably pull my hair or kick my chair.

——

Class is over, i need to go to the detention room and stay there for 30 minutes. I texted seungwoo that i had stuff to do he could pick me up around 5:30.

I sit quietly in the detention room and the teacher just leave me all by myself. I sigh, when will this be over? I'm tired of getting bullied.

Suddenly The door opened. I thought it was the teacher but it's actually yuna and her minions.

"Look who we have here," yuna said while twirling her blonde hair.

She looks at her friends. They nod and come to me. They grab both my arms and yank me towards them.

"What are you doing?!" I asked.

I look at them with a terrified eyes.

"Oh honey we're going to give you a present, a really really good present!," yuna replied with smug look.

They pull me out of the room. The hallway is so quiet. Not even a soul can be seen. No wonder why they're bold enough to take me out of the detention room.

Sumin and hanna brought me to a small room far away from the detention room. It's like a room for cleaner or something because I see brooms and stuff.

They shoved me inside that room harshly. Yuna takes something out of her bags. It's a rope! I know her next move!

I try to excape but they keep pushing me back. Sumin grab my hair so that I won't move. I scream but only to get slapped by hanna.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!"

Yuna successfully tied my hands and my feet together. Now i can't walk nor use my hand. She taped my mouth with a duct tape. Now I can't even scream. I tried my best to make sound but it only comes out as a muffle.

"Have fun," with that they closed the door and locked it.

Finally i let tears fall from my eyes I can't hold in anymore.

__
__

The room is dark, I don't know how long I've been here. Seungwoo keeps calling but I can't pick it up since I'm tied. My phone is in my bag.

I'm exhausted. I'm hungry. I'm weak.

"Hyung have you found her?"

I hear someone talking in the hallway. Probably on the phone.

Wait... that voice sounds familiar...

Cho seungyoun?

"I'll call you if i see her,"

Now I'm 100 percent sure. This voice is definitely Cho Seungyoun. Who has a high pitch voice other than Seungyoun? Is he looking for me? Is he taking to seungwoo on the phone?

I collect all the energy that I have left and try to move. I roll to the door and bump it as hard as i can. I even let out the loudest muffle. I don't know if he can hear it or not.

After what seems like 5minutes, the door still doesn't open. I start crying again. Just as I was about to lose hope, the door crack open.

I try my best to look at the person but I can't since I'm facing the floor right now.

"Y/n!" He said. His voice sounds like he's shocked seeing me in this state.

He quickly pull me up and put me in a proper sitting position. Now i can finally see his face. It's no other than cho seungyoun.

He takes the duct tape off my mouth now I can finally speak. He unties the rope on my hand and feet. I can't feel my legs nor my arms.

He looks at me with worried face. Suddenly he hold my face and wipe all my tears away with his sleeves.
(A/N: That sounds more romantic than using a tissue or handkerchief lol)

"Come on let's get you out of here," he said.

He pulls me up. I try to walk by myself but i fall back down again. Right I can't feel my legs how am I suppose to walk?

Seungyoun picks me up and carries me in his arms . My face suddenly becomes so red

"Oh n-no it's okay, y-you can put me down i can walk," I stuttered.

Seungyoun doesn't answer me. He doesn't even look at me he just look at the way in front of him and continue walking. I kinda feel embarrassed because I talk to him yet he acts like he doesn't hear it.

We exit the school building. Seungyoun make me sit on a bench. He takes out his phone from his pocket before sitting down on the same bench next to me. He's so close to me.

"Hyung i found her. Come to the front gate,"

He called seungwoo?

I keep looking down while fidgeting my fingers. It's awkward here. Seungyoun just keep using his phone.

"Y/N! SEUNGYOUN!" Someone called us. We looked up only to see seungwoo running towards us.

"Oh my god are you okay?! Who did this to you?!"
Seungwoo rushed to me, clasped my face with his big hand and asked with a worried tone.

"Just take her home, she needs rest, You can ask her once she regain her energy back," seungyoun said.

Seungwoo looks at seungyoun with hatred in his eyes. He punches seungyoun in the face for touching his lil cousin aka me.

Just kidding skskjsksjsksks
Back to the story:

Seungwoo looks at seungyoun and smile.

"Thank you so much seungyoun, you helped me a lot,"

They gave each other bro-hug.

"I-" i was about to say thank you to seungyoun but that dude just cut me off by saying he has to go now.

He left.

Again.

This guy doesn't give me a chance to thank him properly, does he?

When we were in woodz town, he just left before i could express my gratitude. Now again...

This chapter is longer than the previous one. Hope you guys like it!