12

-SEUNGYOUN'S POV-

We arrived home.... well my home to be exact.

The maids seem surprised when they see me because I didn't inform them that i'd be coming

We don't share room like we did in the hotel because my house has more than 5 rooms so it's enough for us 4.

"Ughh why did we have to move out?! I'm too lazy to pack and unpack my stuff!" Wooseok complained.

"But this place is better and quieter than the hotel," yohan said.

"Guys come on, let's eat," i said.

We throw a barbecue party in front of my house.

While eating :

"I can't believe Y/n would do something like that... she seems like a good girl who can't even kill a mosquito," hangyul said.

"Yeah, although we hate yuna because she keep bothering seungyoun we still wouldn't harm her," wooseok agreed.

"Don't judge a book by its cover," yohan said.

*time skip*

"I'll sleep first," i told them but they stopped me.

"Wait, we need to talk, come on let's go to... your room!" Yohan said.

Didn't we talk about a lot of things already?

I nod my head and they follow me to my room.

"Tell us the real reason why you decided to come here instead of staying at the hotel," wooseok asked with a serious face.

"I miss my house," i said.

"Oh come on i saw everything, stop lying you ass," wooseok said.

I didn't say anything. Yohan showed us something and we looked at each other with big eyes.

- Y/N's POV-

It's time to go back home. Everyone is standing in their group of friends while me... I'm all alone. I have no friends.

Everyone starts getting on the bus one by one. When i get in, everyone give me that weird stare.

I sat next to sihyeon when we came here but now sihyeon is sitting next to nayeon and minjoo is sitting next to yiren.

I look around me to see if there's a seat that I can take but my luck isn't on my side. There's only one available seat... next to...
...
...
...
...
...
Kwon Hyunbin...
...

Holy fuc-

I don't wanna sit next to him. He's creepy asf. I'm hesitated if I should sit there or not but that's the only free seat in this bus.

I approach him slowly... no i approach my seat slowly... hyunbin raises his eyebrows at me the. gives me a smirk.

I'm now standing next to him... I wonder if I should just get off the bus then go back to the hotel and wait for seungwoo to pick me up or endure siting next to him for hours.

I decide to get off the bus and just wait for seungwoo. I was about to turn around and get out of this damn hell hole until something caught my eyes.

...

It's Kim Yohan, one of Cho Seungyoun's close friends. He was sitting next to seungyoun but he suddenly got up from his seat and walked to where I'm standing.

What's he gonna do?